Making lives

KrazYKoDO

Reaction score
oops i forogt to answer ur question :banghead: well it is a multiplayer but you can paly by urself im making it so that if a person is missing it will remove them from game :)

KrazYKoDO

Reaction score
that would be awsoem i been trying it but i could never get it... i can't post the triggers ether cause i deleted them :p well any way i added these forums to credits for the help so thx :D

>>> man i wish i was smarted at this :p :banghead: :p

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
Theres a few ways to do it.

Ill give u the easiest.

Since i dont know if you have a leadorboard or anything ill tell just how to remove units and stuff from game.

This has to be the most simplist way ever lol
Code:
Initialization
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 0.10 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                ((Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Is unused) or ((Player 1 (Red) slot status) Equal to Has left the game)
            Then - Actions
                Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by Player 1 (Red)) and do (Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game)
                Leaderboard - Remove Player 1 (Red) from (Last created leaderboard)
            Else - Actions
                Do nothing

KrazYKoDO

Reaction score
question

if i want it to do it to all of them would i justinstead of only puting play1 is unused would i put all of them or what???

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
yes but into seperate triggers , one for player 1 one for player 2 one for player 3....ect

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
This should work in one trigger.

Code:
Remove Player
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
            If - Conditions
            Then - Actions
                Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Picked player)) and do (Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Picked player) matching (((Picked player) slot status) Equal to Is unused)) and do (Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game)))
            Else - Actions

Thats a damn long action.

sqrage

Reaction score
hmmm then you should also make one for if player leaves the game
just incase they wait more than .10 seconds to leave :p

Im_On_56k

Hm...
Reaction score
Code:
Remove Player
    Events
        Time - Every 5.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
            If - Conditions
            Then - Actions
                Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Picked player)) and do (Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units owned by (Picked player) matching ((((Picked player) slot status) Equal to Is unused) or (((Picked player) slot status) Equal to Has left the game
            Else - Actions
                Do nothing

Should work.

sqrage

Reaction score
hehe trying to get your posts up eh hehe could have posted that in same post :p

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Code:
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching (((Owner of (Matching unit)) slot status) Not equal to Is playing)) and do (Actions)
    Loop - Actions
        Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game

There's a bit less "pick every"s here...
Helps readability.

> matching (((Picked player)

This isn't working.
Inside a "matching", only "matching ..." works.

sqrage

Reaction score
hehe smart acehart always finds a way to make life easier doesnt he :)

KrazYKoDO

Reaction score
sqrage said:
hehe smart acehart always finds a way to make life easier doesnt he :)
yes he does my friend .yes he does.
anyway it tired his first one (i copy and patsed so it made it easyer :D) but anyway it works!! urieka! but i accedentyly but blue as a comp (silly me :p) but it worked im gonna fix the blue problime. :banghead:

KrazYKoDO

Reaction score
another helpy prob i havn't fixed

oops i forgot to mention if you guys (/ girls i don't know which u are) can find a way so that when all the ppl die they willstart again and lose a life the one squirng posted was to confusing he got me the live part but now how to lose them (hint there are 10 players 2 are comps :D)

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.