Making RPG Dungeon/Raid/Instance

Firezy

Reaction score
Searched around but couldn't find a guide on how to trigger a good dungeon/instance/raid

I have that when a unit enters a region he is teleported to the dungeon

But I'm clueless on how to trigger so that the dungeon closes after a certain amount of time like 20 seconds and no one entering the area gets teleported to dungeon and then resetting it after the dungeon is done (boss is killed)

Randor244

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
In the end of the teleport trigger, add after a wait action:
Code:
Trigger - Turn off this trigger

Then, when the boss is dead, add to a trigger with the Unit - Unit dies event:
Code:
Trigger - Turn on <YOURTRIGGER> trigger

Firezy

Reaction score
Ok but theres a portal to cancel the dungeon & reset it, how can I make it so that the amount of players entering the dungeon = to the # of players exiting in order for dungeon to reset

Momentai

Reaction score
i loaded up a map i'm making and used "Well <gen>" as the region, but you'd put your own of course.

dungeon reset
Events
Unit - A unit leaves Well <gen>
Conditions
((Units in Well <gen> matching (((Matching player) is an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True)) is empty) Equal to True
Actions
(just put here whatever you plan on doing as far as reseting the dungeon goes. recreating guys, reseting shop cooldowns and broken doors, that sort of junk)

and this is assuming all the people are on the same team. boy i sure hope so :p if they aren't, say so. i'll think of somethin.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.