Crime Man arrested fondling and making out with Blow Up Dolls in Supermarket Parking Lot

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A Florida man was arrested yesterday after he was spotted fondling and making out with a pair of blow-up dolls in a supermarket parking lot. Shoppers called cops when they spotted George Bartusek, 51, getting busy in the front seat of his 1998 Lincoln Town Car, which was parked directly in front of a Publix store.

Last edited:

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Florida these days... I am almost somewhat ashamed but also somewhat amused with my State. :rolleyes:

Florida FTW xD

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
LOL srry for sounding immature here but when i saw the blowup doll and then the reese pack said "king size" i culdnt help but laugh

either way, why the hell u do it in a parking lot? why not take it home or something

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Publicity stunt by Reese's.

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
Everyone is so caught up in the humor of this act that they have totally missed the real crime taking place here. American's stripped of their freedom and rights.

This guy was arrested for 'simulating' sexual acts. He was acting like a dumbass, I agree, but just like some people perform sexually seducive dancing at clubs, this behavior should not be considered a 'crime'.

There is a definite line between being a criminal and just acting stupid.

This guy was just acting stupid.

Cheesy

some fucker
Reaction score
Everyone is so caught up in the humor of this act that they have totally missed the real crime taking place here. American's stripped of their freedom and rights.

This guy was arrested for 'simulating' sexual acts. He was acting like a dumbass, I agree, but just like some people perform sexually seducive dancing at clubs, this behavior should not be considered a 'crime'.

Valid point, I mean, unless he was full on "gettin' it on" with the blow-up doll, he should just be told to go home...

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score

Completely correct point, I remember my highschool prom dance, it was basically dry humping with clothing on. That is what they call "dancing" at highscools, and this isn't as bad as that in my opinion. Yet he still got busted for it, heh.

It's because its weird, not because it's "illegal". If he wasn't showing himself and wasn't having sex with the doll, It wasn't illegal. It's no different than if he was to be "sexually seductive" to a pool tube. :p

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Completely correct point, I remember my highschool prom dance, it was basically dry humping with clothing on. That is what they call "dancing" at highscools, and this isn't as bad as that in my opinion. Yet he still got busted for it, heh.

It's because its weird, not because it's "illegal". If he wasn't showing himself and wasn't having sex with the doll, It wasn't illegal. It's no different than if he was to be "sexually seductive" to a pool tube. :p

I remember homecoming at the beginning of the year. My teacher from last year was so on my ass I couldn't even really dance with my date for like more than 5 minutes at a time. -.-

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.