map problem

icond3maker

Reaction score
hello, i am hosting my map "Mekeni ORPG Beta 0.08" in garena but I am having a problem.. once I start the map and after the loading screen, the players will left ( like disconnecting )... I don't know why but my other maps are working for them... Is this a trigger kind problem or just Blizzard thing problem?!?!

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
It's a problem with the map. There could be many trigger-related things that cause the map to crash or the players to desync.

icond3maker

Reaction score
It's a problem with the map. There could be many trigger-related things that cause the map to crash or the players to desync.

I don't know what trigger-related things I have put to my map.. but I protected the map.. with orc_tamer's idea the "war3map.wtg" and "war3map.w3g" text file thingy... does that prevent the players to play the map too? Or is it just me?

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
Using a bad map protector can corrupt the map, yes. Try another protector if you suspect that's the cause.

icond3maker

Reaction score
Using a bad map protector can corrupt the map, yes. Try another protector if you suspect that's the cause.

Ahhh! I forgot to make a back-up copy of my map!! That sucks! x|

Edit : I don't know how to protect my map using Vexorian's Map Optimizer...
I don't know what to boxes to tick...
Can you teach me what boxes should I tick?
I tried to use Vex's Map Opt for about 2 months and try all tickings but whenever I open my map It stills open....
Question : When I user Vex's map opt, could i really open it or not anymore?

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
If you tested the map before you protected it, there's a chance the WE copy still remains.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Its should have placed a *Mapname.j* file that you can use to get most of the stuff back.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.