Map randomly crashing to desktop durinf combat

gaskell

Reaction score
After pretty much finishing my map and testing it with mates the map crashes to desktop during big battles. I cant for the life of me work out why. The triggers have been all rewritten to eliminate memory leaks. Any ideas what could be causing this?
Also, My custom loading screen doesn't have "press any key" it just loads and runs. Can this be changed?

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
You have an infinite loop somewhere, either look through the most recent triggers or post them. That's why you're game crashes.

For the press any key, try going to the tools menu and look around the game interface option, there might be a value there you can change.

gaskell

Reaction score
infinite loop.... :eek::banghead:

Yep, you were right on the money. I dont know how I missed it, and also why I didn't think of that myself. 1 trigger that looped on itself due to a slight error in the design.

Also I did a heap of noseying round and aparently to remove the "press any key" you just make a custom loading screen... Which I had already done. Thats what removed it. Now I just have to work out how to get it back. Might try adding text in the custom load screen and see if that brings it back.

Thanks Nenad, saves me scrapping another map to the "will finish later" folder :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.