Map request [gui]

Icy

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for new mini-game ideas, so feel free to share it here and i will help u create it ASAP.
However, i only accept mini-game as in no mnorpg, mostly quick and fast game like pvp type.

Please provide as much detail as you can. if needed also provide attachment for clearer picture.

Opa

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm looking for new mini-game ideas, so feel free to share it here and i will help u create it ASAP.
However, i only accept mini-game as in no mnorpg, mostly quick and fast game like pvp type.

Please provide as much detail as you can. if needed also provide attachment for clearer picture.

does fit in any map with a battle theme imho:

team deathmatch, capture the flag, king of the hill, free for all, 5vs5 duels, 3vs3 duels, 2vs2 duels, 1vs1 duels,...

Icy

Reaction score
if u have special ideas about those game u mention i will help, or else if just too normal.

Icy

Reaction score
nonono, i'm not asking for help, i'm offering help to create map. cos i ran out of ideas on mini game.

DuelPlayer

Reaction score
I suggest you dont
Because in helper.net we suppose to teach them how to fish the fish and not fish the fish for them or else people will never learn

Tyger

Reaction score
Right now I am making a game called X Ball.
It is kinda like DotA in a sense where the two sides push. Red team is on top, Blue team is on bottom and the field looks like a Football Field. (Yes, I was watching Football when I came up with this idea.)

I could use some help maybe making awesome heroes, because when it comes to JASS I have no clue at all what I'm doing, and I don't intend to learn it.

Basically you choose a Hero, they have small life and die fast, and you re-spawn instantly after dying. The only penalty for dying is that the other team gets +1 point. (Score)

The point it to take your Hero and get it into the other teams Touchdown, in which you will instantly teleport back to your base and your team will get +7 points.

Creeps spawn and move up and meet in the middle.

When creeps get in the Touchdown your team (creeps team) gets +3 points.

Some strategies could be, controlling creeps and taking control of the majority of the field so you can score easily, playing defense and killing Heroes trying to run into your Touchdown, (because the Heroes that are fast, are normally just fast, they have killing capabilities, but everyone can die fast, so snaring for a few seconds and killing is possible). Or of course, spam running into the other teams Touchdown.

The teams are 3v3 (can be subject to change).

I've been working on this for less than 24 hours.

And please, don't steal my idea. You obviously use anything like this.
Just not exactly this.
Well you can.
But I'd hate you.
<3

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.