Mapping Partners for Naruto Map

darkbeer

Beer is Good!
Reaction score
Hey there,

I think im going to start making a naruto hero arena soon, so im asking if anyone is interested in helping me with it^^

I'm quite good at Jass and i'll try to make the spells extremely cool (example map attached)

well, if someone whos also good at spells and has fun making them could help me , that would be fantastic ( so maybe i will finish a map for real)

Well, what im concretly planning is something like this:

Hero Arena: Theme Naruto
Size: not too big^^
Modes: Deathmatch, Teamdeathmatch, Last Man Standing, Random Terrain .... many more

the map will be for 10 - 12 players

I plan on making really cool items, you start with a certain amount of money and buy your ninja equipment from that. I'll use custom systems to simulated throwing kunais and such things, so it will look really cool^^

I currently have a few naruto models, so that would be fine.

Spells: still thinking of making it classical as it is in normal WC III with 4 hero abilities, or using different hand seals, as abilitys, where the right combination will cast a spell.
Anyway, all spell damage will be attribute based.
You get attribute points with each level, so you can divide them up.

This is just a fun project, so you can quit anytime you want and are not forced to map if you dont want to^^

any suggestions welcome

(My attached map shows example of the niveau spells will be[i hope], i created it for a hero contest, but that contest died out, so its unfinished.)

crystalguard

Reaction score
hmm i'd be happy to help, but if your thinking of doing the terrain yourself then i dont think theres much more i can do but give ideas for spells and items
on the chance that you arn't doing the terrain, just tell me what you want it to be like and ill get started... btw i havn't got time to look at the spells right now so mabey later, also can you tell your wc3 screenname and server incase i need to know sumthing quick :)

darkbeer

Beer is Good!
Reaction score
I'd be glad if you do the terraining^^, since i'm not that good at it and im also happy about any ideas

well for the terraining i thought about making different arenas you can chose with some modes, for example kind of forest with some very big indestructible trees and some a lil larger than normal destructable ones^^

and maybe an arena like the chuunin exam stadium

well, guess ill start soon doing the first hero :)

crystalguard

Reaction score
kk ill get right on it.... well after school :(

BTW is there gonna be a kureni hero cuz shes my faveriot charactor :)

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Sleep now crystalguard or you will be late for school. Anyway, whats your work then darkbeer?

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
I Love Naruto!

Can I Help!?!

Edit: I tried your map, the skills are sick! but i think the tooltips needed work... lol

AHHAHAHA! NO SCHOOL FOR ME TODAY OR MONDAY! FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!!

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
Depends on the project leader, but I think there is a higher possibility it is a yes, no 100% yes.

crystalguard

Reaction score
Sleep now crystalguard or you will be late for school. Anyway, whats your work then darkbeer?

Im already in school :p im in computer skills right now so i have unlimmited internet access xD

AHHAHAHA! NO SCHOOL FOR ME TODAY OR MONDAY! FOUR DAY WEEKEND!!!
AGH LUCKY I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY AND MONDAY!
i hate snow makeup days

darkbeer

Beer is Good!
Reaction score
Well, im going to make triggers and spells, but if anyone wishes to help me at it im open for any ideas^^

as soon as i get a kurenai model, she will be in of course :)

@ post a reply: yea the tooltipps werent final, as i said, i never finished the hero since the contest died out^^

crystalguard

Reaction score
First off, do you want technacly big arenas or many small arenas?
Also I wouldn't recomend the stadium, it was only a big circle with hands makeing a hand sign in the back, i would most recoment the forest of death because theres plenty of room to fight and put traps (if theres gonna be any spells like that)

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
I kinda suck at all hard stuf...but I love naruto!
If theres anything small I can do, or you need ideas or something, I'm glad to help.

Will you make a sasori hero as wel? He's my favorite character.

darkbeer

Beer is Good!
Reaction score
i will let the terrain decision be upon you, and of course im going to make some item traps or spells^^

lets say we make it for 10 players, so can decide about the size, what about different arena types one forest of dead(big size), chuunin arena (medium), tower in the forest ( small), so host can decide with a trigger at the beginning??

@sjakie: currently i have only a few models, but as soon as i get more, ill make every naruto character a hero^^

hm, guess ill start with narut first :)

crystalguard

Reaction score
>I could give some general spell ideas, possibly make a few but 1) I'm not a big Naruto fan, I will have to be enlightened on things and 2) hand seals, that's a bit over my head I think ^^ <
First off... How can you like naruto, its one of the best shows on tv (besides Bleach and House)
Second off, Many of their abilitys are based of deseption and power. For insatane...
Narutos Shadow Clone Juitsu Creates mutipal copys of himself, spliting his power equaly between every clone
But,...
Kakashi's Lightning Blade (Chidorie) Its a quick moveing tiejuitsu / ninjutisu (a Suped up Physical attack) that creates a chakria point in his hand, firceing chakria into it, chauseing the chakria to become visiable, and when someone is punched with it, the chakria is sent through the attacked persons body, like a sword only, usally without penetrating the skin. Chedorie Usally is used in assinations because it ends life quickly :)

Offtopic: Good song on :) "I BLEED IT OUT DIGGING DEEPER JUST TO THROW IT AWAY I BLEED IT OUT JUST TO THROW IT AWAY... I THROW IT OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

Back ontopic: Hand "*-Signs-*" And a sieres of hand movements that channel summon different chakria forces into the proper form to preform certain jutisu, for example

Sauskie's Fire Ball Jutsiu: Sauskie forms his hands into 3 hand signs 1 after the other, channeling his chakria to his lungs, He then expels the help in chakria, but before it exits its mouth, "he sets it ablaze, useing chakria forced into his mouth" (Not Exactly sure bout that fact)
Another one?
Zabuza's Water Dragon Juitsu, well I dont really know much about this one but, same thing about the hand signs, only in a different form

L

Lutzi

Hi I'll be glad to help you since im a naruto fan.. I have a bit experience with spells without triggers.. And i would possible also be able to come up with some ideas.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.