Matts Tower Defense!

MakazeHikari

Cool Member
Reaction score
I am Planning to Take a little Break From My Matts rp map, until people are actually interested, so im gonna make a td map!
After People Telling me that elements are used up, i've decided to use.... ummm....Suggestions?

I

Ident1ty

Yay I grant you my luck with creating another TD amongst the 100 thousand others and including the fact 50% of them are based on elements, you'll need it <3 I'm interested in your RP, make it :(

MakazeHikari

Cool Member
Reaction score
true...

Ident1ty said:
Yay I grant you my luck with creating another TD amongst the 100 thousand others and including the fact 50% of them are based on elements, you'll need it <3 I'm interested in your RP, make it :(

well, it was the first thing i could think of, so, elements it is... im gonna distinguish it from other tds in some way....
Oh, and dont worry, i'll still be working on the Rp.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
...dont use elements..... people will think its a copy of Elemental Td or something. Why not make something origional? Dont use the same ideas that are already used thousands of times.

M

Mini-Me

First i though this was about the Matts td recently posted at wc3search. Seems it isn :).

Anyway, atleast dont name your td Matts td :p

C

CenshiCheese

Take some ideas from the TD im making, Should help a little with ideas. its called Midnight TD.

Heres an idea to make it different, Instead of making towers to kill units, give all the guys Doom, and the towers have to slow them purely. Should make for an interesting map.

MakazeHikari

Cool Member
Reaction score
Mini-Me said:
First i though this was about the Matts td recently posted at wc3search. Seems it isn :).

Anyway, atleast dont name your td Matts td :p

well, i dont see any reason to change the name... i Am a matt, and its my tower defense. Therefore matts td :D
Oh And Censhi Cheese, Thats a good Idea, ill take that into consideration

C

CenshiCheese

That would make it super original, The problem would be the money distrabution, but it prolly work with triggered areas, IE unit dies in area 1 give red 1 gold

MakazeHikari

Cool Member
Reaction score
CenshiCheese said:
That would make it super original, The problem would be the money distrabution, but it prolly work with triggered areas, IE unit dies in area 1 give red 1 gold

Well, i think that

Event: PLayer 1-4 kills a unit
Condition: killed unit is owner by neutral hostile
Action give x gold to killing player.

would work, but i've never made a td before

C

CenshiCheese

Nono, you set bounties on the unit, so when they die they give money, but this is a td where they die by themselves in time, and just need to be slowed down enough

C

CenshiCheese

I never said it was good or that you had to use it, i just said it would be original.

GL tho, have a Glorious day.

MakazeHikari

Cool Member
Reaction score
CenshiCheese said:
I never said it was good or that you had to use it, i just said it would be original.

GL tho, have a Glorious day.

If i offended you im sorry.
But, i might not make a td, people are right,there is a bit too many of them, and i dont think i could trigger well enough to make it work.

C

CenshiCheese

Didnt offend.

And then u should prolly do somn els, like a 7 heros thing or somn.

M

Mini-Me

You should propably do a map that we havent said. And by that i mean an original map that nobody has ever done.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.