Megaskill suggestions

Randor244

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for suggestions for some megaskills, an extremily powerful spell that can be used once in a game and availible first at lvl 12.

Here are some I've already got, so you can see what I'm talking about:

Worldfreeze:
Freezes the time for every single unit on the map (including own) except for the casting hero, for 60 seconds.
Sabotage:
Destroys a gold mine, giving the player 2000 gold in the process (really fun to use in enemy base!)
Reallocate:
Steals all the items from an enemy hero
Everlight:
Reveals the entire map for the rest of the game
Meltdown:
Creates an exact copy of the casting hero that lasts forever

And here are the four heroes I need a megaskill for:

Heretic:
Undead hero, good at weakening enemies and surviving battles
Magmataur:
Melee hero, good at dealing massive damage at single targets
Prophet:
Magician with a wide array of lightning spells
Truthbearer:
Knightly hero with holy magic. Good at combat and dealing damage to the enemy. Has a hidden dark side...

The spells should be able to make with triggers only (or object editor of course) and shouldn't be all too advanced ;)

So, anyone has any suggestions? The above heroes need one megaskill each.

Randor244

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Oh my god you're brilliant! Thank you very much, +rep's coming up!

More suggestions like that :)

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
ehmm, this isnt an idea, but ehmm, some of your spells aer more mega than others.. example, get all enemy items, is more powerful than see the whole map, aint it?

Randor244

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I have two counters for that.

First, this is a multiplayer map. Seeing the whole map during the whole game is really good.

Second, those heroes who have more powerful megaskills may be less powerful in other ways.

Eyonix

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
lightning storm, The wizard conjures a storm over the whole map dealing damage to everyone but his own units.

HalosNTariff

Reaction score
For the holy knight guy:

Heavenly Host
Basically Stampede with angel models in place of lizards (use Antonaidas ghost model) over the entire map.

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Magmataur

Time BomB
a unit is stunned for 3 seconds and when the duration is over, it detonates dealing massive damage in an area and stunning all remaining alive units for 60 seconds

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Truthbearer:
Divine at heart:
Gives him a constant shield around him reducing all damage both physical and magical by 20%. The 20% Reduced is dealt back at the attacker.

Randor244

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Great spell suggestions, I think I'll use these two. Then remains the Prophet... As I already have a all-over-the-map-starfall megaskill I'll need something else for this guy... Suggestions?

And of course I'll appriciate suggestions for the other heroes as well, who knows, maybe someone will come upp with even better ideas?

Edit: You guys are fast... ;)

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
How about a chain lightning that bounces 1000 times and can bounce over the whole map? (For the Prophet that is)

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
these spells are kinda overpowered...

anyway here are my ideas:

Neurotic blast
Curses enemies on the map. After 15 seconds they will be stunned as many seconds as how many times they attacked during the curse and also take 50 damage for each attack.
This spell doesn't leave a buff so enemies don't know that they are cursed.

Gladiator enslavement (or something silly like that)
Creates an impassable circle crevasse and teleports all enemy heroes inside. They are trapped and silenced meaning there's is no way to get out of there unless they kill themselves. They will be forced to kill each other. Last man standing will be freed from the trap. If they don't kill themselves within 60 seconds they will all die. Mwhhahah! :p

EDIT: oh can be used only once in a game? then forget the neurotic blast xd

Randor244

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Gladiator enslavement

Holy sh*t, that's funny!

I'll definitly need help triggering that one though ;)
I mean, I know what should be done, but putting it all together is too much for my mind this evening... :D

Randor244

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
bump

Still need more...

I have this hero I need a megaskill for as well:

Knight:
Holy warrior, almost the opposite of the Truthbearer as he concentrates almost only at healing instead of damaging spells.
So I need some kind of megaspell related to healing... Healing every unit I have on the map simply is too weak for a one-time spell...

Meowier

Reaction score
Infinite Storm - Creates a neverending storm over the entire map.
Every 20 seconds, it will centre itself on a random enemy building on the map and cause area of effect damage to buildings and units in the area, dealing 40 damage per second for 20 seconds.

The area of effect should be around 300-400 or so.

Randor244

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
That's a great idea for the prophet :) However, I need more - both for the Knight and for all heroes ;)

Randor244

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
How about a chain lightning that bounces 1000 times and can bounce over the whole map? (For the Prophet that is)

Hmm, max number of bounces is 16 in the OE... How can I bypass that?

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
Select the field, hold shift, press enter, then write 1000 and press ok. (This shift trick can be used with all fields. Good for making spells that deal negative dmg (heals) ect.)

Randor244

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Wow, THANKS! I didn't know that!
I'm sorry I can't give you any rep, I need more myself first...:(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.