Megaskill suggestions

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
Well, now you know. It should be noted that chain lightning can't hit enemies you can't see, so even if it has a ridicoulus amount of bounces, it will not hit every enemy on the map. (Unless you can see the whole map.)

Galdiuz

Reaction score
I know one thing for sure: You're much better than me at terraining... :eek:

@Razed: Ooo, bubbleboy! (Nickname for paladins in WoW :p)

Razed

Reaction score
Bubbles :D (you may change the name)
Gives every friendly player currently active on the map a holy shield, which lasts for 60 seconds.
Each holy shield absorbs a total of 600 damage, and when destroyed (you have taken 600 damage) it will blow up and heal you for 50% of your total health.
If it fades after 60 seconds, you are healed for 20%.

Randor244

Reaction score
I still need a megaspell for the Magmataur... I was thinking about using that really fun gladiator spell, but it has to little actual use in-game.

I need something very simple, due to the Magmataur's personality :D
Something that doesn't takes to long to trigger either, as I'm quite short of time ;)

Galdiuz

Reaction score
How about a volcano spell that never ends? Put it in a enemy base and that place will be unusable. :D

Carl-Fredrik

Reaction score
bump

Still need more...

I have this hero I need a megaskill for as well:

Knight:
Holy warrior, almost the opposite of the Truthbearer as he concentrates almost only at healing instead of damaging spells.
So I need some kind of megaspell related to healing... Healing every unit I have on the map simply is too weak for a one-time spell...

Hmm...

Prophet

Shield of the Gods
Casts divine shield on all friendly units on the map (including himself and his own units + allies, not on neutral passive though), while slowing all enemies movement speed for 30%. Lasts 70 seconds. (This one may be a 'lil too imba, I'm not sure how ur map is made, but in a melee map this is enough of time to smash an entire camp, and since enemies are slowed, there's nobody who may escape :D)

Edit: Sh*t, I didn't realise there was a page 2, I guess you already have a prophet ability :p

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Magmataur: Gladius Impaler
Magmataur repeatedly hacks and slashes an opponent and directly knocks him back, along with nearby enemy units, then the Magmataur follows that opponent, and if he dies, the next enemy, and so on, until he does his 50 slashes. It's just like an omnislash, the difference is that the Magmataur will slash an opponent until he dies and proceeds to the nearest victim, plus with knockback and AOE effects.

Truthbearer: Heaven's Wrath (one more spell)
Summons a bolt of powerful holy energy in a target point. On impact, unleashes a mighty Holy Nova which deals damage to living enemy units and 3x more damage to undead enemy units, and heals XXX hit points of friendly units.

-- Umaku iku yō ni -|- jonadrian619 --​

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
Magmataur:
smack: kills target unit/hero/building.
Avatar: avatar... with huge values on damage, HP, armor.
Aura of dominance: increases move and attack speed of all of your units by 150%.

A

A helper XD

I hazz one

(Name this one your self)
Flame strikes an area,That area will burn for 60 seconds and any who enters it will take 2 damage each second untill dead.and after 60 seconds is over a.......DOOM WORM.......will..........crawl.......out of the hole.......AND WILL BECOME A PHYCO CHAINSAW WEILDING.............AVATAR OF AWESOMENESS:D....actully forget the chainsaw......

Tru_Power

Reaction score
Truthbearer:
Knightly hero with holy magic. Good at combat and dealing damage to the enemy. Has a hidden dark side...

The Darker Side

Randomly Converts 20 (You could change it) of an target enemy's units to your team.

As for the Magmatar(?) a large permanent stat boost to strength would probably do it.

Knight:

The Chosen one - After this spell is cast, miracle happen randomly near the knight every 60 seconds, from damaging all enemy units, to fully resorting life of all nearby allies. Or odd stuff like hexing all nearby units (allies, enemies, yourself).

Randor244

Reaction score
I'll take these in consideration. As for now, please check out the beta in the member's project's section. It's called Heroes of Destiny. I really need feedback ;)

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
Raise Dead: raises every enemy that was killed by the player to fight for them, units die after X seconds

Magic Dominance: Creates a few wards that autocast control magic with infinite range.

Flare: Fades the enemy's screen to complete white for a while, disabling them

Red Moon: For the duration of the next (or the rest of the current) night-time, all player (or allied) units gain high lifesteal and consume magic on attack.

Grand Battle: Summons all enemies to one place, and all allies next to them, everyone lined-up and in formation in the center of the map

Never_Quit

Reaction score
for the healer's ultimate

angels guidence
a large aoe buff that revives units when they die, while buffed they have a healing aoe along with tru site
maybe have that angel hero paladin ressurect art as the buff animation

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.