Model Import Help!!!

thenoobmaper

Reaction score
:banghead: Help me figure out how to import this model. I would like some clear instructions on how to do this caus everything i tried didnt work

Heres the Model

When i import it all i get is the shadow but i can still select it.

Zakyath

Reaction score
The model name doesn't matter
The skin name matters
You may have to re-save the skin

thenoobmaper

Reaction score
wha?

dude what are you talking about?

My problem is that when i place the unit in the editor after importing then test the game all i get is a selectable shadow. if i remove either the skin or the model i just get a shadow that i cannot select at all.

thenoobmaper

Reaction score
well...

If you would read the comments written for the model clearly only some are having the same problem as i am.

thenoobmaper

Reaction score
Fine

If nobody can find a way to import it could you at least tell me a good farmer-like mod thats easy to import?

G

guitarplay

try not to double post. just edit.

now to import you need to change the custom paths on the skins. (not the model itself)

now import ever .mdx and .blp that came with the model

now with that done, leave the models alone and you shold then change the custom paths of all the skin (.blp) files. To do this, while in the import manager, right click on the file and choose use custom path. Then remove the War3Imported\ before the file name. This should leave you with HumanMaleFarmerSkin.blp

if you didnt do that it would not work.

After your done with that, change the art model file of whatever model you want. Then without placing it, save the map, exit WE and then re-open your map. Place the model and it should work.

H

herra-sika

I think you need wow to import wow models. Do you have it? :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.