Model Requests

The Arcot

Reaction score
Hello to all you modelers/skinners/animators out there! I'm making an RPG and I foresee some model requirements. If you can make them for me, I will be your friend. (You'll also get +rep and your names in the credits)

My first request is a somewhat simple modification: I need a frost arrow to follow the path of a blizzard effect. The idea is that the arrows will fall from the sky over an area.
I will most likely be adding some more later.

Thanks again if you can help :D

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Hello to all you modelers/skinners/animators out there! I'm making an RPG and I foresee some model requirements. If you can make them for me, I will be your friend. (You'll also get +rep and your names in the credits)

My first request is a somewhat simple modification: I need a frost arrow to follow the path of a blizzard effect. The idea is that the arrows will fall from the sky over an area.

Thanks again if you can help :D

Is that All?
Hmmm... OK, I'll take over this Request ^^ Just give me a few Seconds.
For the Path, just remove the "Wc3imported/" So that you just have "FrozenArrowMissleModified.mdx"

Attachments

• FrozenArrowMissleModified.mdx
    5.6 KB · Views: 132

The Arcot

Reaction score
Wow that looks cool, but..

When I use it in-game, it just shows regular frost arrows flashing along the ground. Possibly it's just me implementing it wrong though :(

The Arcot

Reaction score
yep
Did you add the blizzard effect to the frost arrow model or the other way around, out of curiosity? (If it matters. I know nothing about modelling)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.