Moonwell as a unit<-water shifting

WuHT

Reaction score
Well here is my situation.

I need my moonwell as a unit (due to placement-trigger issues with collision and pathing).

The ability "replenish life/mana" that gives u an option for "water" height, seems to be shifted a bit to the upper right of my moonwell. Graphically speaking, a bit of the water seems to "leak" through the side of the moonwell.

any suggestion/fixes ?

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
> due to placement-trigger issues with collision and pathing
Not really a good reason, what are you trying to do?

WuHT

Reaction score
hmm didnt' think the details woudl matter but maybe i can change my whole system

I have units that run around freely on the map.
Problem is, there are triggers that will place structures on the map, and there is a chance that there would be enemy units in the area where the building is "supposed" to go.
Then the building would either not be placed, or be several units off of where they were originally supposed to be .

I figured that, since these structures im' placing just give effects (ie moonwell) that i could turn my moonwell into a unit, and therefore the placement would be smooth and would actually be placed where it's supposed to be.

Turning a moonwell into a unit seems to mess up the graphical "Water" level of the ability "Replenish mana and water"

.... hmm? any taker s:) ?

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
if your enemy is all over the place make a trigger
somelike
Code:
Event-Unit enters a region
Condition- Unit equal to Player 11
Action-kill unit(instanely)
Place a region in the moon well and no problem

WuHT

Reaction score
err they are supposed to be there though :

Ie if they're attacking your base, you try to "erect" defensive towers or towers that give off auras... in your entrace.

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
ok...
but the graphic thing you can change it by editing the model i dont think u can change it in WE

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Change Pathing - Pathing Map to Circle of Power. This completely removes collision.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.