More than 11 buildings?

bess

Reaction score
Hello i got a new question.It's possible to make builder able to build more than 11 buildings.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
well you can add more then 11 buildings to your builder but there are only 11 squares in the order menu.
make different builders and switch them using a skill like metamorphosis.

Senseless

Reaction score
Hello i got a new question.It's possible to make builder able to build more than 11 buildings.

Is there no way to give the Builder to Building menus.. Means Buildings 1 and Buildings 2.. So u can give up to 22 :)

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
what you've posted is exact the same as metamorphosis. i think Senseless had somthing different in mind when he said 2 building menu's.

Templarion

Reaction score
I recommend you to think again does the game really need more than 11 buildings. Yes, it is possible to do that (as informed above) but the usability factor and the fun factor probably don't increase in the same relation.

Meaning: more buildings = harder to learn = harder to play ≠ more fun to play

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> what you've posted is exact the same as metamorphosis

Well, if you can make something better, that's all we're waiting for.
Good luck.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
my post was not an attack against you or something similar.

and anyways, its pretty hard to do it "better", your system has everything a map maker can wish for. its only a matter of taste what the better version is, which takes more time to create.
i myself made an own system long ago, well actually i prefer yours more then mine, the triggering of my version is much work.

bess

Reaction score
i think using metamorphosis is better.But thank you for helping +rep to you all:thup:.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.