Move Speed Animation Problem

dyablohunter

Reaction score
I am usig 2 abilities on an Archer model based hero. 1'st spell is based on slow effect arrow and second one on a poison arrow and every time I use one of the abilities the move speed animation of the "hunter" hero speeds up like hell (probably to max). Anybody can tell me what might be causing this?

polo2005

Wana start playing LoL? http://tinyurl.com/369as27
Reaction score
is it trigged?
if it is atleast show uss parts of it

Doom-Angel

Jass User (Just started using NewGen)
Reaction score
first of all you must check where the problem lays.
so try checking which of the spells cause it by casting them each one alone and see who of them cause this bug

dyablohunter

Reaction score
After deeper checking it seems that the bug only happens if I don't use autocasting (I fire one arrow at a time with the hot key). Does this help? I tried even with only 1 ability on the hero... same thing.

Doom-Angel

Reaction score
well i don't know why he auto cast makes this happen but did you try and check if this thing happens to other units as well or just the same specific unit?

dyablohunter

Reaction score
The units are not the originals although I did try with the Sylvanas Windrunner original also, the only ability of this kind that works with the "Hunter" is Cold Arrows, my "Hunter" unit is based on a melee unit but all the settings are set like the original unit, animations, everything (and I didn't forget something). I tried archer, sylvanas windrunner, sylvanas. all 3 have same problem.

Doom-Angel

Reaction score
well if you made any changes in those abilitys try and revert them and see if it still happens

dyablohunter

Reaction score
Did I mention that I tried with the original sylvanas windrunner? I think I did... sorry dude.. that's not it..

Doom-Angel

Reaction score
well try using those skills on a whole new different map cause something has to cause this thing

Doom-Angel

Reaction score
well if the ability keep doing this bug on an other map it means that the source is some kind of bug in your installation or something like that and if it's not than something from your map is causing it

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.