• Yes, I like Arenas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, the games takes up Too much Space already

• No, i no likey the areny

• Total voters
Ident1ty said:
Sweet I will look foward to that :) No clue on other terrain kind of things you can create, but goodluck getting your map popular.

Thanks... but im having a bit of trouble gitting the blue fog to show up...
its irritating...
its getting to the point where ill just flood the area with raised blue flame doodads... :(
:nuts: driving me crazy! :nuts:

Important!

I am Hosting a Custom Skin for heros contest!
Submit Custom Skins For heros witrh everything needed to use it, for a special Area in the Map called "teh h4ll 0f 1337-ness" with your hero skin, named after You. Maybe after i figure out how to give rep, ill give that too!
P.S: please have a screen Shot of the skin in your submission, so that i could make decisions before downloading.

i need 3 judges!

P.S.S there is room For 16 heros!

To give rep you click the old fashion balance up in the top right corner of their post. About the custom models, what heroes are you looking for models for? Thanks

Ident1ty said:
To give rep you click the old fashion balance up in the top right corner of their post. About the custom models, what heroes are you looking for models for? Thanks

thanks, rep for you, and any hero.

Thanks for the rep! I've helped almost 20 different posts and only got 2 rep bonuses lol. Anyway off to search for some cool models n whatnot. I know how difficult it is to come up with the abilities for heroes that aren't even yours so I will try to come up with some kick-ass stuff for the models! Going to edit this post with my first hero as to not spam your forum.

Ident1ty said:
Thanks for the rep! I've helped almost 20 different posts and only got 2 rep bonuses lol. Anyway off to search for some cool models n whatnot. I know how difficult it is to come up with the abilities for heroes that aren't even yours so I will try to come up with some kick-ass stuff for the models! Going to edit this post with my first hero as to not spam your forum.

Thanks, Multiple Submissions Are allowed By the way.
It's nice to Know that at least one person is interested enough to keep up with the new developments of the map, I beleive i should hjave the new patch out by midnight. :D

K I will do it on this one and btw you didn't give me any reputation.... I am still at 5 rep, and I have no clue why either. Anyway back to searching for a custom model.

Ident1ty said:
K I will do it on this one and btw you didn't give me any reputation.... I am still at 5 rep, and I have no clue why either. Anyway back to searching for a custom model.

maybe it goes up in intervals of 5, or ten, so when you get 10, it will cange... i dunno... :banghead:

I was hoping your mao would make it back to the top of the list :D . I hope it goes well for you. Yeah and I know blue fog takes FOREVER to show up on the map... its gay. /:

OmgWtfBacon said:
I was hoping your mao would make it back to the top of the list :D . I hope it goes well for you. Yeah and I know blue fog takes FOREVER to show up on the map... its gay. /:

so, willl the fog show up in time?

MakazeHikari said:
so, willl the fog show up in time?
Yes, I belive it shows up A LOT MORE during night though. Set the global weather to fog, then make a region covering the entire map and make a trigger for the region dictating fog for that area (If you know how to do that). Double fog look like water I think and make sure its HEAVY blue fog of course. :)

OmgWtfBacon said:
Yes, I belive it shows up A LOT MORE during night though. Set the global weather to fog, then make a region covering the entire map and make a trigger for the region dictating fog for that area (If you know how to do that). Double fog look like water I think and make sure its HEAVY blue fog of course. :)

Sorry, but i dont Think That will work, because the Area thats Supposed to look under Water is very Small.

MakazeHikari said:
Sorry, but i dont Think That will work, because the Area thats Supposed to look under Water is very Small.
then just make it for that one area.

A cool hero, people will probably fight over, first decent model I have found that I could come up with skills for.

Name: Half-Demon (the one in the experience bar)
Proper Name - Inuyasha
Main Attribute - Agility
Unit Icon -
Range - 200 (Melee)

Learns - Windscar, Blades of Blood, Tessaiga and Jewel of the Four Souls.

Windscar - Inuyasha uses the Tessaiga to send a wave of air rippling out dealing damage to all enemies he is aiming at. (shockwave animation)

Blades of Blood - When Inuyasha combines his blood with a blade it gives it a magic property enabling it to deal extra damage. (shuriken toss animation)

Tessaiga - When Inuyasha wields the Tessaiga it transforms into a claw of an enormous demon, enabling him to take down the toughest of enemies. (no animation, passive ability) + self damage buff

Jewel of the Four Souls - If Inuyasha were to ever obtain the entire Jewel of the Four Souls he would become a full fledged demon, but he can only get his half demon claws onto small fragments of it at a time. (much like avatar, +large damage and hp)

little cliche yes but the abilities are his actual abilities from the TV show and only thing I could think up of....

Picture -
s1143400456sword.jpg

Inuyasha Model

Ident1ty said:
A cool hero, people will probably fight over, first decent model I have found that I could come up with skills for.

Proper Name - Inuyasha
Main Attribute - Agility
Unit Icon -
Range - 200 (Melee)

Windscar - Inuyasha uses the Tessaiga to send a wave of air rippling out dealing damage to all enemies he is aiming at. (shockwave animation)

Blades of Blood - When Inuyasha combines his blood with a blade it gives it a magic property enabling it to deal extra damage. (shuriken toss animation)

Tessaiga - When Inuyasha wields the Tessaiga it transforms into a claw of an enormous demon, enabling him to take down the toughest of enemies. (no animation, passive ability) + self damage buff

Jewel of the Four Souls - If Inuyasha were to ever obtain the entire Jewel of the Four Souls he would become a full fledged demon, but he can only get his half demon claws onto small fragments of it at a time. (much like avatar, +large damage and hp)

little cliche yes but the abilities are his actual abilities from the TV show and only thing I could think up of....

Picture -
s1143400456sword.jpg

Inuyasha Model
wait.... why did u post it in here.... lol. neways i hope you got my pm :(

Because he asked for custom heroes??? Anyway yes I did get your PM and read my idea. Since your friend is taking forever to get that project kick started I shoved him aside :D :D

Ident1ty said:

Proper Name - Inuyasha
Main Attribute - Agility
Unit Icon -
Range - 200 (Melee)

Picture -
s1143400456sword.jpg

Inuyasha Model

Very nice, thats One Square in teh hall for you, good job.

That is a fully customized model unfortunately... That means a much larger amount of memory required. If you want skins I can do that though :banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    News portal has been retired. Main page of site goes to Headline News forum now
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am working on getting access to the old news portal under a different URL for those that would rather use that for news before we get a different news view.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Easily done
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    https://www.thehelper.net/pages/news/ is a link to the old news portal - i will integrate it into the interface somewhere when i figure it out
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Need to try something
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hopefully this won't cause problems.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Hmm
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I have converted the Headline News forum to an Article type forum. It will now show the top 20 threads with more detail of each thread.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    See how we like that.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I do not see a way to go past the 1st page of posts on the forum though
  • The Helper The Helper:
    It is OK though for the main page to open up on the forum in the view it was before. As long as the portal has its own URL so it can be viewed that way I do want to try it as a regular forum view for a while
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Yeah I'm not sure what the deal is with the pagination.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    It SHOULD be there so I think it might just be an artifact of having an older style.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    I switched it to a "Standard" article forum. This will show the thread list like normal, but the threads themselves will have the first post set up above the rest of the "comments"
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I don't really get that article forum but I think it is because I have never really seen it used on a multi post thread
  • Ghan Ghan:
    RpNation makes more use of it right now as an example: https://www.rpnation.com/news/
  • The Helper The Helper:
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What do you think Tom?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    I will have to get used to this.
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    The latest news feed looks good
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I would like to see it again like Ghan had it the first time with pagination though - without the pagination that view will not work but with pagination it just might...
  • The Helper The Helper:
    This drink recipe I have had more than a few times back in the day! Mind Eraser https://www.thehelper.net/threads/cocktail-mind-eraser.194720/

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.