Multiboard Column 4

Sessional

Reaction score
Using Senkins multiboard as a base, I attempted it to modify my games needs. However, the column title of column 4 won't change from 0. Any ideas?
Code:
Create Multiboard
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set Player_Count = (Number of players in (All players matching ((((Matching player) controller) Equal to User) and (((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing))))
        Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 4 columns and (1 + Player_Count) rows, titled Player Information
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to Player Name
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to Kills
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 1 to Deaths
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to (1 + Player_Count), do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Show icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 5, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 2.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 8.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to 2.60% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row (Integer A) to 4.00% of the total screen width
        Set List = 2
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching ((((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User))) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set Multiboard_Spots[(Player number of (Picked player))] = List
                Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row List to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNKotoBeast.blp
                Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row List to (Player_Colors[(Player number of (Picked player))] + ((Name of (Picked player)) + |r))
                Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row List to 0
                Set List = (List + 1)
        Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Looks good to me. I have also noticed that you created a column 4 but are not using it.

D

david2cool

This should Work but its all free hand.
Code:
E- Unit Dies
C- Unit is a hero
A- Set deaths[player number of (owner of triggering unit)] = deaths[player number of (owner of triggering unit)] + 1

Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row multiboard_spots[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to deaths[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]

Sessional

Reaction score
Well, row number one, which I do set in the trigger, stays as a number 0. Why is that happening?

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
you sure your not confusing columns with rows? i did that once..

Row: Column Column Column

Sessional

Reaction score
Code:
 Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 1 to Deaths

I guarantee that I'm not confusing it.
The picture turns into -
Code:
[] Player Name  Kills  0
[] World Edit    0     0

Sessional

Reaction score
Rewrote the trigger, works cleanly now. Now I just need some multiboard users that can fix it up to make it look pretty all the time.

Code:
Create Multiboard
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching ((((Matching player) slot status) Not equal to Is playing) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User))) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Player - Set name of (Picked player) to Unused Slot
        Set Player_Count = 8
        Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 5 columns and (4 + Player_Count) rows, titled Game Information
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to |cffffcc00[Team ]|r
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to |cffffcc00[Kills]|r
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 1 to |cffffcc00[Deaths]|...
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 2 to (Player_Colors[1] + (Team One + |r))
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 2 to (String(teamKills[1]))
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 2 to (String(teamDeaths[1]))
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 3 to (Player_Colors[5] + (Team Two + |r))
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 3 to (String(teamKills[2]))
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 3 to (String(teamDeaths[2]))
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 4 to |cffffcc00[Player N...
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 4 to |cffffcc00[Kills]|r
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 4 to |cffffcc00[Deaths]|...
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 5, row 4 to |cffffcc00[Dead]|r
        For each (Integer c) from 1 to (4 + Player_Count), do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        c Greater than 4
                    Then - Actions
                        Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row c to Hide text and Show icons
                        Multiboard - Set the icon for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row c to ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNKotoBeast.blp
                        Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row c to 1.10% of the total screen width
                    Else - Actions
                        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                            If - Conditions
                                c Equal to 4
                            Then - Actions
                                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row c to Hide text and Hide icons
                                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row c to 1.10% of the total screen width
                            Else - Actions
                                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row c to Hide text and Hide icons
                                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row c to 0.01% of the total screen width
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to (4 + Player_Count), do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 5, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
        For each (Integer B) from 1 to (4 + Player_Count), do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer B) to 10.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer B) to 4.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row (Integer B) to 6.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 5, row (Integer B) to 4.00% of the total screen width
        For each (Integer p) from 5 to (4 + Player_Count), do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Set player_row[(p - 4)] = p
                Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row p to (Player_Colors[(p - 4)] + ((Name of (Player((p - 4)))) + |r))
                Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row p to (String(playerKills[(p - 4)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row p to (String(playerDeaths[(p - 4)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 5, row p to (String(deadTimer[(p - 4)]))
I want to make it so I DON'T have to have all my players in there to make the triggers I have in the map function properly.
Example: I want to be able to use this trigger without any problems if I take out the rows for the players that AREN'T playing.
Code:
SetDeadTimerT1
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) belongs to an ally of Player 1 (Red)) Equal to True
    Actions
        Set deadTimer[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = 10
        Set playerDeaths[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (playerDeaths[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] + 1)
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row player_row[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] to (String(playerDeaths[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]))
        Set teamDeaths[1] = (playerDeaths[1] + (playerDeaths[2] + (playerDeaths[3] + playerDeaths[4])))
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 2 to (String(teamDeaths[1]))

Any ideas that you think might work, post them and I'll give a try real quick and get back to you.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.