Multiboard Player Names

Turtlehead91

Reaction score
Ok i have a multiboard that works fine if players are in the right order. (Yes i found a thread like this, but a different problem it was.) But if they go in a different order it won't work. For example. if i am player 11, and somone else is player 1,(2 people playing) it shows player 1 ok, but then it will show a multiboard for player 2 not me. here is my trigger
Trigger:
  • Multiboard
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set PlayersPlaying = (All players matching ((((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User)))
      • Set cc_players[0] = |cffffcc00
      • Set cc_players[1] = |c00ff0303
      • Set cc_players[2] = |c000042ff
      • Set cc_players[3] = |c001ce6b9
      • Set cc_players[4] = |c00540081
      • Set cc_players[5] = |c00fffc01
      • Set cc_players[6] = |c00feba0e
      • Set cc_players[7] = |c0020c000
      • Set cc_players[8] = |c00e55bb0
      • Set cc_players[9] = |cff959697
      • Set cc_players[11] = |cff106246
      • Set cc_endtag = |r

and

Trigger:
  • Board Setup
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 5.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 4 columns and ((Number of players in PlayersPlaying) + 1) rows, titled (|cff00bfff + Hero Wars Chaos)
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to (cc_players[0] + (Player Name + cc_endtag))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to (cc_players[0] + (Income + cc_endtag))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row 1 to (cc_players[0] + (Kill Ratio + cc_endtag))
      • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row 1 to (cc_players[0] + (Overall Score + cc_endtag))
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to ((Number of players in PlayersPlaying) + 1), do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 9.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 5.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row (Integer A) to 5.25% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row (Integer A) to 9.00% of the total screen width
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching ((((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User))) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set player_colour = (player_colour + 1)
          • Set player_row = (player_row + 1)
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row player_row to (cc_players[player_colour](I am pretty sure the problem is here. I can't think of a fix though.)+ ((Name of (Player(player_colour))) + cc_endtag))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row player_row to 0
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row player_row to 0
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row player_row to 0
      • Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)

also, i need this to work with it.

Trigger:
  • IncomeReport
    • Events
      • Time - Every 3.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 11, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row ((Player number of (Player((Integer A)))) + 1) to (String(Income[(Integer A)]))

thanks

Turtlehead91

Reaction score
i figured it out. i feel so stupid lol. For the 22 of you who read it and had no clue what to do here is what i did. i added an interger array to stand for the row of the players. it went like this:
Trigger:
  • Multiboard
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 11, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is playing
              • ((Player((Integer A))) controller) Equal to User
            • Then - Actions
              • Set playervalue = (playervalue + 1)
              • Set Player[(Integer A)] = playervalue
            • Else - Actions
              • Set Player[(Integer A)] = 20

i set the else to 20 because if it was at 0 then my multiboard would be changed in row 1. at 20 nothing happens cause i have no row 20.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.