Multiboard , Spawn system problem.

AngelShade

Reaction score
Hy everyone , i am having some problem with my multiboard of a AoS map, it is showing 2 of every players when im in the map, and the spawn-move system. Well the spawn system its working well, monsters are spawning and going to the region i set but it wont attack the tower it just passing the tower and continue untill the other side base. I have tried move-ground, move-attack, move but it wont attack, I am using for this trigger only 3 regions, One where they spawn, Another one in the middle where the first tower is , another one in the other base main building. If u need screenshots either the trigger i use please ask and i shall put.

Spawn Trigger:
Trigger:
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit enters ...
    • Conditions
    • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) equal to Player...
    • Actions
    • Unit - Order(Triggering unit) to Attack Ground (center of ....)

Multiboard Setup:
Trigger:
  • Events
    • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
    • Countdown Timer - Start Game_Time as a One-shot timer that will expire in 999999.00 seconds
    • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for PlayersGood titled Time Keepers
    • Set LeaderboardGood = (Last created leaderboard)
    • Leaderboard - Hide LeaderboardGood
    • Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for PlayersBad titled Time Shifters
    • Set LeaderboardBad = (Last created leaderboard)
    • Leaderboard - Hide LeaderboardBad
    • Player Group - Pick every player in PlayersGood and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Leaderboard - Add (Picked player) to LeaderboardGood with label (Name of (Picked player)) and value 0
    • Player Group - Pick every player in PlayersBad and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Leaderboard - Add (Picked player) to LeaderboardBad with label (Name of (Picked player)) and value 0
    • Trigger - Run Create Multiboard <gen> (ignoring conditions)
    • Trigger - Run Create Multiboard <gen> (ignoring conditions)
    • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
      • If - Conditions
        • Multiboard_ShowDeaths Equal to True
      • Then - Actions
        • Trigger - Turn on Tally Deaths <gen>
      • Else - Actions

AngelShade

Reaction score
anyone out there, its a trigger making forum for god sake, i supose this should be easy for your understanding. Still no Response after 1 week?

AngelShade

Reaction score
If u read what i wrote , wich most people dont do that and i dont understand why , i tried that and other ways i just cant find whats happening.

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
anyone out there, its a trigger making forum for god sake, i supose this should be easy for your understanding. Still no Response after 1 week?
Not cool, we do this voluntarily!

1)
Trigger:
  • Unit - Order *Some Unit*to Attack-Move To *Somewhere*

I'm aware of that you've already tried this, I just find it hard to believe that an action that works for the rest of us doesn't work for you. Attack ground will definately not work unless the spawned units have siege attack.
2) Are the spawned units enemies of the towers they are supposed to attack?
3) Are the towers invulnerable?
4) Are the towers invisible?
5) Do the towers have the Locust ability?

AngelShade

Reaction score
Srry for beeing insensitive and thx for the reply , most of those that reply just criticise what is in there, like my map for example, ive posted and they started criticised the name because it was resemblance with prince of persia , wich i dont even know what is that. anyway thx for the hints, il try to fix it , i think they arent enemies that why they arent attaking :| weird tho i thought i did everything right :D eeheheh. Thx again.

Yours trully AngelShade.

AngelShade

Reaction score
Its everything there only the stupid mobs don't want to do what i tell them to do. Im out of ideeas.

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Huhh, try preplacing a unit of the same type, owned by you
Try attacking an enemy tower, see if it's even able to attack towers, or even just attack.

AngelShade

Reaction score
This is my map, il give it just for release purpose any using of my map add credits or do whatever u want i dont care anymore, i just want to fix the stupid trigger so i can move one, so please help me .

AngelShade

Reaction score
Oke now this is reealy weird the oposite team creeps are doing well but the first team creeps they just ignore them and not actual attack them, if u know any trigger that could do that please let me know.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.