Multiboard Trouble

RoarMan

Reaction score
Having trouble getting a value known as "Points_Count" on my multiboard. Instead of showing the value of "Points_Count" in one specific row, it shows it in all the rows.

Not the actual trigger but I think this snippet is relevant. It's Event is "Time Elapsed - 0.01"
Code:
Player Group - Pick every player in (All players matching ((((Matching player) slot status) Equal to Is playing) and (((Matching player) controller) Equal to User))) and do (Actions)
    Loop - Actions
        Set Multiboard_Spots[(Player number of (Picked player))] = List
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row List to (Player_Colors[(Player number of (Picked player))] + ((Name of (Picked player)) + |r))
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 3, row List to (String(Kill_Count[(Player number of (Picked player))]))
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 4, row List to (String(Death_Count[(Player number of (Picked player))]))
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 5, row List to (String(Points_Count[(Player number of (Picked player))]))
        Set List = (List + 1)

Code:
Capture Points
    Events
        Time - Every 60.00 seconds of game time
        Player - Player 3 (Teal) types a chat message containing -capture test as An exact match
    Conditions
    Actions
        Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        Or - Any (Conditions) are true
                            Conditions
                                (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Equal to Lumbermill
                                (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Equal to Goldmine
                    Then - Actions
                        Set Points_Count[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] = (Points_Count[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] + 20)
                        Multiboard - Set the text for Main_Multiboard item in column 5, row Multiboard_Spots[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] to (String(Points_Count[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))]))
                    Else - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        (Unit-type of (Picked unit)) Equal to Power Generator
                    Then - Actions
                        Set Points_Count[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] = (Points_Count[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] + 30)
                        Multiboard - Set the text for Main_Multiboard item in column 5, row Multiboard_Spots[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))] to (String(Points_Count[(Player number of (Owner of (Picked unit)))]))
                    Else - Actions

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hmmm...

Maybe because it is for every unit in the playable map area thus all players' units are checked?

We're not even sure what "MultiboardSpots" is. Much to the fact that you could just enter there (Player number of (Picked unit)) directly without any variable..

RoarMan

Reaction score
For some strange reason I thought that using Player Number would conflict with my multiboard and other triggers...

In the end I used it and it solved the problem. Thanks for the input.
[/qupte]

Bleh, nevermind. Using Player Number won't work as I've messed with the player numbers and player colours.

However I have found a work around, so it's all good :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.