Multiboard won't hide

Surferkid993

God surferkid993 = new God(awesome.me);
Reaction score
So I make a array of 5 multiboards. After they are finnished being created I hide all multiboards and one of them still apears. Then if I try to hide specificly the one that appears than the next one appears. I know what your thinking specificly hide them all. If I do that than the one that was appearing at the start shows up. Which for some crazy reason is multiboard #3

D

Deus-DK

Multiboards.... Why on earth are u having 5 multiboards ? Just trying to get the picture here :D I mean... one multiboard can hold all the data, info etc that u need, u just gotta make enough colums and rows...

Surferkid993

Reaction score
Well I need them to show up at diffrent times. One is for scores and the others are for information on where you are. When you move to a new place I want the information one that is needed to show up.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
What trigger do you use to create the multiboards?

Surferkid993

Reaction score
Code:
Multiboard
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 0.10 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and Playing rows, titled Money
        Set Money = (Last created multiboard)
        Multiboard - Set the text for Money item in column 1, row 2 to Name
        Multiboard - Set the text for Money item in column 2, row 2 to Gold

For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Playing + 1), do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Multiboard - Set the display style for Money item in column 1, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for Money item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for Money item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for Money item in column 3, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the width for Money item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 2.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for Money item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 8.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for Money item in column 3, row (Integer A) to 2.00% of the total screen width
        Wait 0.50 seconds
        For each (Integer B) from 1 to 4, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 2 columns and 9 rows, titled (Spaces4[(Integer B)] + Spaces3[(Integer B)])
                Set Lands[(Integer B)] = (Last created multiboard)
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row 1 to Rent
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row 1 to (String(Rent1[(Integer B)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row 2 to With 1 Tower
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row 2 to (String(Rent2[(Integer B)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row 3 to With 2 Towers
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row 3 to (String(Rent3[(Integer B)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row 4 to With 3 Towers
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row 4 to (String(Rent4[(Integer B)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row 5 to With 4 Towers
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row 5 to (String(Rent5[(Integer B)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row 6 to With Gaurd Tower
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row 6 to (String(Rent6[(Integer B)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row 7 to Mortgage Value
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row 7 to (String((PriceNames[(Integer B)] / 2)))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row 8 to Tower Cost
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row 8 to (String(CityCost[(Integer B)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row 9 to Gaurd Tower Cost
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row 9 to ((String(CityCost[(Integer B)])) +  + 4 towers)
                For each (Integer A) from 1 to 9, do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Multiboard - Set the display style for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                        Multiboard - Set the display style for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                        Multiboard - Set the width for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 8.50% of the total screen width
                        Multiboard - Set the width for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 6.00% of the total screen width
        Wait 0.50 seconds
            Loop - Actions
                Multiboard - Hide Lands[(Integer B)]
        Multiboard - Show Money

Ill get on hiding it after its made right now, but I think I akready did it.
\
Ok i did it an this is what I got and it dosent work.

Code:
Multiboard
    Events
        Time - Elapsed game time is 0.10 seconds
    Conditions
    Actions
        Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 3 columns and Playing rows, titled Money
        Set Money = (Last created multiboard)
        Multiboard - Set the text for Money item in column 1, row 2 to Name
        Multiboard - Set the text for Money item in column 2, row 2 to Gold
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to (Playing + 1), do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                Multiboard - Set the display style for Money item in column 1, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for Money item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for Money item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the display style for Money item in column 3, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                Multiboard - Set the width for Money item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 2.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for Money item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 8.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Set the width for Money item in column 3, row (Integer A) to 2.00% of the total screen width
        Multiboard - Hide Money
        Wait 0.50 seconds
            Loop - Actions
                Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 2 columns and 9 rows, titled (Spaces4[(Integer B)] + Spaces3[(Integer B)])
                Set Lands[(Integer B)] = (Last created multiboard)
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row 1 to Rent
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row 1 to (String(Rent1[(Integer B)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row 2 to With 1 Tower
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row 2 to (String(Rent2[(Integer B)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row 3 to With 2 Towers
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row 3 to (String(Rent3[(Integer B)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row 4 to With 3 Towers
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row 4 to (String(Rent4[(Integer B)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row 5 to With 4 Towers
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row 5 to (String(Rent5[(Integer B)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row 6 to With Gaurd Tower
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row 6 to (String(Rent6[(Integer B)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row 7 to Mortgage Value
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row 7 to (String((PriceNames[(Integer B)] / 2)))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row 8 to Tower Cost
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row 8 to (String(CityCost[(Integer B)]))
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row 9 to Gaurd Tower Cost
                Multiboard - Set the text for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row 9 to ((String(CityCost[(Integer B)])) +  + 4 towers)
                For each (Integer A) from 1 to 9, do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                        Multiboard - Set the display style for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                        Multiboard - Set the display style for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row (Integer A) to Show text and Hide icons
                        Multiboard - Set the width for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 1, row (Integer A) to 8.50% of the total screen width
                        Multiboard - Set the width for Lands[(Integer B)] item in column 2, row (Integer A) to 6.00% of the total screen width
                Multiboard - Hide Lands[(Integer B)]
        Multiboard - Show Money

F

fratleyslaye

200 posts and you dont know about the code button marked #??

Surferkid993

Reaction score
Ya I have no idea how to put the triggers on the way that others do. Is that what you are talking about? I so please tell me how.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
while posting select what you want to put in that "box" and click on
code.gif

Surferkid993

Reaction score
Thanks now that it looks better I will move back to my original question about the multiboard not hiding.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.