Multiplayer Campaign

Hildagarn

Reaction score
Can you make a multiplayer campaign? If so how do you reload the hero into the next map?

dudeim

Reaction score
Well as far as i know multiplayer campaign isn't possible... and to load a hero in next map use game cache (if it's possible the multiplayer you should prob use save/load system of any kind but it needs to be heavely edited)

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Not possible. Not implemented. You can, however make a huge map (256x256) and devide it into a coupple of smaller maps.

ikcilapmada

Reaction score
It could be possible with multiple maps using the same heroes, items, save/load codes, etc., but that seems much too ambitious for a wc3 map.

Besides that, it would be incredibly annoying to have to host a different map every time you want to advance the story. There'd also be problems with people that haven't played the game joining a map that's supposed to be played only by high level players.

I'd say it's technically possible to do, but it'd probably be easier to just try to pack everything into a single map.

wardenblack

Reaction score
f

I saw once in an ORPG map i played long ago. You play the map reach lvl 30 max in that map and than you save your hero and play the second map. When you enter the second map it automaticly asks you for the load code. If you dont have it, the map ends (DEFEAT). So you could play only if you have the code from the previous map.
If you have it than you continue your story. With what weapons you had before and stuff.
if someone knows how to do this and wants to help. I will greatly appreciate it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.