multiple attacks?

Emu.Man00

Reaction score
The only units ive seen with multiple attacks are things that have separate attacks for ground and air. But i want to use it in a different manner.

I want to have a hero with 2 attacks, one ranged and one melee. The goal is that the melee would do more, but the ranged has the obvious advantage of being ranged.

SO:
Is it possible to have said hero use the ranged attack, but use melee when the other unit is close enough?

If not is it possible to use a different button to force the melee attack that is based on 'combat--attack 2' from object editor?

Chris B

Reaction score
You should be able to set attack 1 with a min/max range for melle and attack 2 with a min/max range, those of which should not collide with eachother lol. Not sure if this would work though :/ You can always use a spell which changes it as well. Again, I'm not sure if the first will work, I've never tried.

-Chris

Emu.Man00

Reaction score
I alrdy put one ranged and one melee attack, he used the range one all the time (i wasnt rly expecting this to work, simply hoping xD)

But how would i go about changing it with a spell? I wouldn't know where to start looking :]

Bird

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Unfortately, what you want was a *major* over-sight by Blizzard.

There is only 1 min-max field for a unit, not 1 per attack.

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
You can use some ability like Morph (Bear/Druid)
And have one the form be your melee hero, and the other be ranged

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.