My World Editor will not work

Samen

Reaction score
Okay, I don't know if it has to do with me updating to the new Warcraft patch or not, but for some reason everytime I open my World Editor it doesn't show the map area I am wanting to work on. It shows File, Edit, View, Etc., but that's all. I already tried downloading a new Editor to see if it would fix the problem, but it did the same thing with the new one. I can open all of the tabs like the trigger tab and all of that, but the area where I place the units, AKA the map, is blank. ex. All I see where the map should be is whatever I have opened behind the editor like my internet browser. If anybody has had this problem before or knows what to do, please help me. I've been working endless months on a map and I don't want everything I have done to got to waste.

P.S. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong spot.

Samen

Reaction score
1. yes thats what it does, instead of terrain being there, there is just nothing.

2.I've already tried that. I loaded a map and tried opening a an existing map.

LoveTD's

Reaction score
are you using newgen editor?
are you using vista? (don't know if that gives problems but I just hate vista :))

Samen

Reaction score
nevermind, i dont know what the problem was, so i saved my maps and reinstalled warcraft again and its working this time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.