Naruto Models 4 U~

W

wackyzakk

Can't download it!

How can i download your model? i'm also a fan of naruto. i'd love to have that model of yours. tnx...

W

wackyzakk

Naruto[leaf] can i have a copy of your model? i'm also a fan of naruto

D

Deidara_Clay

I cant find it

I cant download from sight...it sais files cant be found, what should i do...can someone email the models to me plz my email is [email protected]. Thx:D

ayumilove

Youtube account suspended! youtube.com/ayumilove8
Reaction score
can someone send to me too lolx <3

send to my private messenging

F

filip(swe)

Send me them

After reading the few posts of the needs of the well searched for Naruto Models I've decided to host all of the ones I've made and got. You guys are lucky to have had me at a good time because I was just about to delete these models. They used to be for my old Naruto map, but I've abandoned it in hopes for my upbringing of the new Dota : The Forgotten Alliance map that I'm creating. This new package also includes some of the other non-released skins/models such as Shino/Shikamaru and such. Have fun with my package. (+ Rep if think I did a good job )

Here it is, Naruto Model Pack : http://www.savefile.com/projects.php?pid=628582

All Paths are the Filename. EX = Naruto.blp filepath is Naruto.blp and so on
The models are gone please e-mail me them at:[email protected]

Da_Assassin

Reaction score
when i got to the link it says that the file is not found.....so can some1 either send the stuff to me or tell me wat to do.....hopefully some1 sees this considerin the thread is old....

[email protected]

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
rofl, so many questions and problems from this! :D

Man, if only I found these a few weeks ago when I had the motivation to make a Naruto map... I was furiously remaking them to like 4 remakes of maps. :)

I don't need them now, but good luck with this! :thup:

shinami

Redirect your complaints to the nearest wall
Reaction score
Here guys, i asked one guy quite along time ago to give me some models.. I was planning on making a naruto map.. but ech.. i don't want to make a naruto map really..

http://www.freewebs.com/skrab/ ... Enjoy.

Also the names are in very bad english <_<

Laiye = Jirayia xD

Da_Assassin

Reaction score
dude ur models arent workin, i think ur missing the portait file, cuz on the world editor tutorial, it has that as one of the files u need

131ackout

Unless, you NEED WinRAR. If you're using Firefox, you're lucky, just download WinRAR, then download any of these models.. :p

Da_Assassin

Reaction score
i have winrar, thats wat i used to get the files. But as i said either im makin a small mistake or he needs a portrait file..

A

anman230

i think there just the model file not the acual character file try creating a custom unit import the model and changing the custom models "Art-model" to the one u imported it should work

shinami

Reaction score

Da_Assassin

Reaction score
dude i did all of that but its not showin the unit. i changed the custom path and all of that. And even tried 3 of them to see , but i couldnt get naruto, nor shika, nor gaara to work.

shinami

Reaction score
If it's not showing only in the editor try testing the map with the models.Because often the editor doesnt show the models.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.