Need abilities for heroes

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
I need abilities for each of these heroes:

Minotaur
Role: Damage sponge, damage dealer
Ability 1: Heavy Strike - deals physical damage and knocks an enemy back a great distance.
Ability 2: Rage - Dashes toward a target location, dealing physical damage to and knocking back all enemies caught in the path
Ability 3: Bull Strength - Increases strength by x points
Ability 4 [Ultimate]: <Need an Ability!>

Witch Doctor
Role: Spellcaster, debuffer
Ability 1: Pale Horse - Inflicts minor damage, but adds a new debuff to the target unit with each level (debuffs: slow, curse, faerie fire).
Ability 2: Voodoo Curse - Deals damage per second based on target's max health, heals the witch doctor for all damage taken after x seconds.
Ability 3: Deja Vu - Documents a target unit's current health and after x seconds, sets its health back to this amount, regardless of all healing or damage taken.
Ability 4 [Ultimate]: Dark Voodoo - Cut's a target enemy's current HP in half. If the target is not killed before the curse ends, its health is restored. Lasts x seconds.

Burning Archer
Role: Ranged attacker, rest to be determined by you guys
Ability 1: <Need an Ability!>
Ability 2: <Need an Ability!>
Ability 3: <Need an Ability!>
Ability 4 [Ultimate]: <Need an Ability!>

Thanks for any and all help, +rep for good ideas.

roaaaarrrr

Reaction score
Minotaur -

1) Pulverize - grabs a unit and pulls it right next to it, then attacks it a few times before throwing it a away and dealing damage in an aoe of where it lands.

SaintMorose

Reaction score
Voodoo Doll - Creates a clone of target enemy a percentage of damage done to the doll is done to the enemy

Mcbeazy

Reaction score
Voodoo Amplification - Amplifies the amount of damage target will take by x percent for whatever time.

Iron Jaw- Increases tanks life and armor for a certain period (less flashy but certainly useful if he is actually tanking something)
Also, if he is a tank I assume he needs aggro? maybe a passive taunt spell? eh If they don't work for you and I think of something else I will let you know

Mcbeazy

Reaction score
It's like when a hero attacks something, then another hero attacks and does more dmg, the unit goes after that person instead. It just means who has more "influence" I guess on the target enemy, and if you end up dealing with multiple mobs, this "influence" can easily be taken off the tank and onto the casters and such. Some one else could probably explain it better lol

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
1. Aggro

In MMORPG's and MUD's, means that an NPC will attack pre-emptively, instead of only returning an attack.
"That new monster they put in the newbie area is aggro."

2. Aggro

In an MMORPG when you "piss off" an NPC(non-player character) and it enters a combat state with your character. Most often used when multiple NPC's are attacking you because you got too close or you attacked them.
"I just aggro'd 15 level 80's! I need a heal!"

3. Aggro

aggressive, argumentative
look, don't get aggro with me!

SaintMorose

Reaction score
Flame Archer - Burning Repel
Flames burst in a circle around the archer pushing back and scorching nearby enemies

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
No, I can create the abilities, I need ideas. The abilities that are in the first post are ones that I already have.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.