Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

Dryvnt

Reaction score
Name: Blessed Cloak
Class: Cloak

Image:
Spell_Shadow_NetherCloak.png
<-- I think it's somewhere in world editor, dont know... If not imma give you link so you can import!

Abilities: When equipped the Blessed Cloak gives immolation to the wielder dealing 5 damage per second to nearby enemies, when enemies are present. When no enemies are present it will give a 5 health per second regen to the wielder.

And are we gonna get +rep for this? Just wondering :rolleyes:

chopperpope

Reaction score
Name: Blessed Cloak
Class: Cloak

Image:
Spell_Shadow_NetherCloak.png
<-- I think it's somewhere in world editor, dont know... If not imma give you link so you can import!

Abilities: When equipped the Blessed Cloak gives immolation to the wielder dealing 5 damage per second to nearby enemies, when enemies are present. When no enemies are present it will give a 5 health per second regen to the wielder.
I have an immolation cloak already, but, i liked your way of making it heals the wearer when no enemies are nearby, THANKS!
And are we gonna get +rep for this? Just wondering :rolleyes:
what are u trying to say with get rap?
ur talking about credidt?
if yes:
(helped on itens: ur item will be put into "player's" shop and ur name will appear in the item, example) blessed cloak of Dryvnt.
(helped on heroes: ur name will be heroe's name) Dryvnt - the obliterator

:thup:

i could give you the Fire Alchemist Hero i have.... if u would like?

why don't you post it?:)

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
NAME: Armor of Arcane Senses
CLASS: Armor
IMAGE:
BTNArcaneArmor.jpg

ABILITIES: +7 armor, +15% spell resistance, +200hp, Arcane Senses (passive)
ARCANE SENSES: When any hero in 750 AOE casts a spell, the Armor of Arcane Senses will react to this spell. If it was cast by an enemy, it will send a magical bolt of negative energy to the target, burning up to 120 mana and dealing the equal of burned mana in damage. If it was cast by an ally, a bolt of positive energy will run from the caster to the bearer of this armor and increase both heroes mana regeneration by 15% for 8 seconds. When the spell was cast by the bearer himself, his mana regen increases by 30% for 8 seconds.

NAME: Pedestrial Shard
CLASS: Power Booster
IMAGE:
BTNSpell_Frost_IceShard.jpg

ABILITIES: +40 damage, +150hp, +150mana, +10 to all stats, Cold Soul (passive)
COLD SOUL: Being a piece of the very pedestial Frostmourne itself stood in, this shard has the ability to freeze even the soul of its victims. Whenever the bearer of this item kills a target, he receives 50 bonus gold for the kill and the killed hero takes 20 more seconds to revive. Cannot occur more then once every minute.

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
NAME: Fire Axe
CLASS: Weapon
IMAGE:
BTNSpiritWalkerMasterTraining.gif

ABILITIES: +12* damage, 10%* chance to burn unit with a fire that deals 50* damage over 5* seconds.

* = Set these values as you want.

Nighteyes

Reaction score
Some Items:

Sword of Vengeance

A sword that was used to kill one of the betrayers, Nazarath. it is sayed that if the wielder of this sword will die by blade, Sword of Vengeance will always find a way to its masters slayers heart.

28ooG worth of items

+2o str
Deals 3oo damage to killer of the hero
10% damage reflect

Floringades Knuckles of Silence

It was used by Floringade, one of the Betrayers, to rob elven magicians the power to cast spells. Now it has find its way to this arena, noone knows what adittional powers it main contain.

45ooG worth of items

+10% attackspeed
+35 dmg
+30 str 20 agi and 11 int
Orb: 20% to silence the attacktarget for 1 second
Active:200 range, 200 Mana: silences the target for 5 seconds, deals 200 dmg to you. Cooldown:45 seconds

Crystal necklace

A necklace carved out of the purest crystal, Mazavith. Filled with holy energy, it can replenish your health and make you stay in total harmony for some time.

155oG worth of items

+3 all stats
Active:125 Mana Heals caster 400 hitpoints and makes caster immune for spells for 1 sec, 30 sec cooldown

And a hero for a cherry on top :)

NAME:Nighteyes Floringade, Lord of the Betrayers
MODEL: Medvith
CLASS: DPS
ATRIBUTE:Int
RANGE: 450
MOVEMENT BASE: ugh....quite fast??

Innate spell: Control
Rank 1 150 mana:Controls opponents mind for 5 seconds. In that time, Nighteyes cannot move or cast spells.

Spell 1: Mind Dominate
Creep controll and attackspeed and movementspeed slow,
Lasts 5 secs on all levels (slowing effect)

Due Nighteyes power over minds, he can easely bend lesser minds to his will, but reduce the thinking capability of greater minds.

Rank 1 150 mana: Controls creeps (max 2) -30%MS and -30%AS
Rank 2 100 mana: Controls creeps (max 4) -30%MS and -40%AS
Rank 3 75 mana: Controls creeps (max 6)-30%MS and -50%AS
Rank 4 50 mana: Controls Creeps (max 8) -30%MS and -50%AS
Rank 5 25 mana: Controls Creeps (max 10) -30%MS and -50%AS
Rank 6 0 mana: Controls Creeps (No maximum) -30%MS and -50%AS

Cooldown:19 sec

Spell 2:Dark Illusion
% to stun target deals minor damage

Nighteyes power over minds can fool senses and create illusions, that seem real, making targets body feel pain. The pain can disable the body

Rank 1 205 mana: Every second has a chance 30% to stun for a second. Lasts 5 sec
Deals 50 damage per secound. Cooldown:25
Rank 2 205 mana:Every 0.5 second has a 20% chance to stun for a second deals 75 damage per second. Lasts 6 seconds Cooldown:25
Rank 3 255 mana:Every 0.5 second has a 70% chance to stun for 0.5 secounds. Deals 100 damage per second. lasts for 7 sec. Cooldown:25
Rank 4: Reduces cooldown to: 20.
Rank 5: Reduces manacost to 150.
Rank 6: Increases duration to 9.

Spell 3:Dominance Aura
Passive + % mana regen and DPS

Your mind mastery grants allies a boost of mana regeneration, while access to other peoples minds grants the a opening for you to hurt them.

Rank 1: +10% mana regeneration, deals 50 per second damage to 1 target within 500 range.
Rank 2: +20% mana regeneration, deals 50 per second damage 4 targets within 600 range.
Rank 3:+30% mana regeneration, deals 50 per second damage to all targets within 700 range
Rank 4: +40% mana regeneration, no changes in range/dmg/target number
Rank 5: + 50% mana regeneration 800 range, no changes in damage
Rank 6: no change in mana regen, 900 range 75 damage to all targets

Spell 4: Manipulater of Minds

Using the power to read minds, Nighteyes can dodge attacks completley.

Rank 1:3% to dodge
Rank 2:6% to dodge
Rank 3:9& to dodge
Rank 4:12% to dodge
Rank 5:16% to dodge
Rank 6 20% to dodge

Ultimate:Rat Demons Strenght

Using the Rat Demons energy inside him, he creates energy at his fingertips, striking opponents pressure points.

Rank 1 305 Mana:Destroys 500 mana, deals 250 damage and blocks any item effects (stats and attackbonuses, but not actives) Cooldown: 120
Rank 2 305 Mana: Destroys 600 mana, deals 300 damage and blocks item effects Cooldown:100
Rank 3 305 Mana: Destroy 800 mana deals 400 damage and blocks item effects Cooldown:80

chopperpope

Reaction score
NAME: Armor of Arcane Senses
IMAGE:
BTNArcaneArmor.jpg

ABILITIES: +7 armor, +15% spell resistance, +200hp, Arcane Senses (passive)
ARCANE SENSES: When any hero in 750 AOE casts a spell, the Armor of Arcane Senses will react to this spell. If it was cast by an enemy, it will send a magical bolt of negative energy to the target, burning up to 120 mana and dealing the equal of burned mana in damage. If it was cast by an ally, a bolt of positive energy will run from the caster to the bearer of this armor and increase both heroes mana regeneration by 15% for 8 seconds. When the spell was cast by the bearer himself, his mana regen increases by 30% for 8 seconds.
VERY COOL! I'll USE THIS ONE! THANKS!
NAME: Pedestrial Shard
IMAGE:
BTNSpell_Frost_IceShard.jpg

ABILITIES: +40 damage, +150hp, +150mana, +10 to all stats, Cold Soul (passive)
COLD SOUL: Being a piece of the very pedestial Frostmourne itself stood in, this shard has the ability to freeze even the soul of its victims. Whenever the bearer of this item kills a target, he receives 50 bonus gold for the kill and the killed hero takes 20 more seconds to revive. Cannot occur more then once every minute.
I liked the extra gold part, but, i think players don't like to wait so much to revive, so, It will just add cold and causes the wearer to revive 10% faster for each hero it have killed since it's last death.

NAME: Fire Axe
IMAGE:
BTNSpiritWalkerMasterTraining.gif

ABILITIES: +12* damage, 10%* chance to burn unit with a fire that deals 50* damage over 5* seconds.

* = Set these values as you want.
the idea is good, but, i will cange for this one:
10+10% damage, 10% chance to burn a unit on attack causing it to take 50 bonus damage and burn during 2 seconds, having it's movement and attack speed reduced by 50%.

Some Items:

Sword of Vengeance

A sword that was used to kill one of the betrayers, Nazarath. it is sayed that if the wielder of this sword will die by blade, Sword of Vengeance will always find a way to its masters slayers heart.

28ooG worth of items

+2o str
Deals 3oo damage to killer of the hero
10% damage reflect
GOOD! I'll just change values, this item is on!
Floringades Knuckles of Silence

It was used by Floringade, one of the Betrayers, to rob elven magicians the power to cast spells. Now it has find its way to this arena, noone knows what adittional powers it main contain.

45ooG worth of items

+10% attackspeed
+35 dmg
+30 str 20 agi and 11 int
Orb: 20% to silence the attacktarget for 1 second
Active:200 range, 200 Mana: silences the target for 5 seconds, deals 200 dmg to you. Cooldown:45 seconds
removing the ACTIVE part. liked this item
Crystal necklace

A necklace carved out of the purest crystal, Mazavith. Filled with holy energy, it can replenish your health and make you stay in total harmony for some time.

155oG worth of items

+3 all stats
Active:125 Mana Heals caster 400 hitpoints and makes caster immune for spells for 1 sec, 30 sec cooldown
GREAT! THIS IS ON!
And a hero for a cherry on top :)

NAME:Nighteyes Floringade, Lord of the Betrayers
MODEL: Medvith
CLASS: DPS
ATRIBUTE:Int
RANGE: 450
MOVEMENT BASE: ugh....quite fast??

sorry:thdown:
I didn't liked the hero, it look likes VERY HARD TO BE USED, and players don't like this type of hero (CONTROLLING MORE THAN 10 CREEPS! WHATA HELL? It need 3 persons to control it all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nighteyes

Reaction score
Yeah, my hero is all about cheap massing :).

Glad you liked the items, i could make some more if you want :)

chopperpope

Reaction score
Yeah, my hero is all about cheap massing :).

Glad you liked the items, i could make some more if you want :)

YES! I LOVED UR ITENS!

try making more, I can create a full shop just to your itens ^^

but, try making them useful and cool to use:thup:

Daicos

Reaction score
The Deadsun Staff

Deep in the heart of the desert lies a pyramid, many foolish travelers have stumbled upon it and few have returned, but one great hero returned with an ancient treasure. Many believe that the pyramid was once a holy place but is now corrupted with evil and death

+20 Int
The hero is able to cast Holy Light on a Allied unit healing for 400, but the evil has still corrupted the staff, when the Hero targets an enemy unit, be it living or mechanical, it casts Death Coil dealing 500 damage.

*Image is Priest Master Training*

**The Deadsun Pyramid is a raid in my map im making :p thank thewrongvine for the idea**

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Dawndrop Dagger
NAME: Dawndrop Dagger
IMAGE: Any dagger. Dark blue or purplish collors preferred.
ABILITIES: +25 damage, +5% to both speeds, +12 to agility, Dawndrop (passive)
DAWNDROP: Grants an additional +10% bonus to both speeds at night

Charged Plates
NAME: Charged Plates
CLASS: Plating/Armor
IMAGE: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=56041&prev=status%3Dg%26search%3Dfrost%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
ABILITIES: +12 armor, +150hp, +9 strength, Charge (passive)
CHARGE: The Charged Plates absorb energy from every attack made against their bearer. Every 4 seconds they unleash an electrical nova in a 300 radius equal to 20% of the damage made to their bearer the last 4 seconds.

Netherchains
NAME: Netherchains
CLASS: Tool
IMAGE: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=96003&prev=status%3Dg%26search%3Dchain%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
ABILITIES: +12 damage, +5 to every attribute, Chainhold (active)
CHAINHOLD: Wraps the indestructable Netherchain around the target, preventing him from moving further away then 400 units of distance from the user of the chain for 5 seconds.

chopperpope

Reaction score
The Deadsun Staff

Deep in the heart of the desert lies a pyramid, many foolish travelers have stumbled upon it and few have returned, but one great hero returned with an ancient treasure. Many believe that the pyramid was once a holy place but is now corrupted with evil and death

+20 Int
The hero is able to cast Holy Light on a Allied unit healing for 400, but the evil has still corrupted the staff, when the Hero targets an enemy unit, be it living or mechanical, it casts Death Coil dealing 500 damage.

*Image is Priest Master Training*

**The Deadsun Pyramid is a raid in my map im making :p thank thewrongvine for the idea**
sorry!
it's too basic, i thing I can't spend shop's space with it:(

Dawndrop Dagger
NAME: Dawndrop Dagger
IMAGE: Any dagger. Dark blue or purplish collors preferred.
ABILITIES: +25 damage, +5% to both speeds, +12 to agility, Dawndrop (passive)
DAWNDROP: Grants an additional +10% bonus to both speeds at night
SORRY! this dagger is DUMP SHITTY ITEM!
Charged Plates
NAME: Charged Plates
CLASS: Plating/Armor
IMAGE: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=56041&prev=status%3Dg%26search%3Dfrost%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
ABILITIES: +12 armor, +150hp, +9 strength, Charge (passive)
CHARGE: The Charged Plates absorb energy from every attack made against their bearer. Every 4 seconds they unleash an electrical nova in a 300 radius equal to 20% of the damage made to their bearer the last 4 seconds.
YOUHUUUUUUUU! THIS IS IMBA! i liked very much this item!
Netherchains
NAME: Netherchains
CLASS: Tool
IMAGE: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/resource.php?t=96003&prev=status%3Dg%26search%3Dchain%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20
ABILITIES: +12 damage, +5 to every attribute, Chainhold (active)
CHAINHOLD: Wraps the indestructable Netherchain around the target, preventing him from moving further away then 400 units of distance from the user of the chain for 5 seconds.
BEAUTIFUL! CREATIVE! EXCELLENT! THIS ITEM IS ON! just changing the name to: Huntress chains
there's a problem to solve:(
what happend if the user of the chains or the target uses blink?

Nighteyes

Reaction score
Some items:

A defencive item!

Parrying dagger of Nezubulrath

3500G Worth of Items

An ancient item of defence, used by Nezubulrath the second leader of the elves. Wen used by him, it broke when he parryed a deadly blow for Izbinth, the master of orcs. Now refoged, it doesnt have its ancient power, but its still a mighty adittion to ones arsenal.

20% Parry chance (dodge)
Reduces incoming attacks by 10
30% chance to reduce a single blows damage by additional 30
+250 HP
And some basic items:
Gloves of Strenght

500G Worth of items

A basic booster to your strenght. Pump it baby!

+3 str
+3 all stats

Talisman of Crys

500G worth of items

Crys of Algeria: A hero, killed thousands off orcs, destroyed the Barrenses outpost of Nerubians soley, and murdered singlehandedly One of the Betrayers. But gosh he was stupid without this talisman. Now hes dead and you can have it for a discount.

+3 Int
+3 all stats

Kankarez Soul

500G worth of items

Kankarez was a speed racer until he died in a "accident" involving depts and poisoned darts. Now his soul is yours for the taking, increases your reflexes and speed.

+ 3 Agi
+ 3 all stats

Executioners Axe: Finisher

3300G worth of items

A axe used by executioner Niti, it has killed many great allies of the betrayers. Now its exicuting times are long over, it still hungers for blood.

+40 Atk
+40% of chance to deal adittional 20 damage
Active:Finisher
Finisher:Deals 100 damage. If target is below 500 heath it kills instantly.Cooldown 30 sec

Neclace of Souls

Im 2 lazy to finish it now

+ 3 all stats
+ 33% protection againts spells (aura 500 range)
+ 20% damage aura (500 range)
+ 5 armor aura (500 range)
- 5 armor aura (500 range)
5% Lifesteal aura (500 range)
Active:Soul release
Soul release:Heals all of your teammates by the amount of heroes youve killed *35(500 aoe) cooldown:45 sec (if you have killed 10 heroes it heals for 350 ect.)

Edit: if you like them, i can make them more.
I may do an avarage of 3 items a day.
Just credit me in your map

chopperpope

Reaction score
Some items:

A defencive item!

Parrying dagger of Nezubulrath

3500G Worth of Items

An ancient item of defence, used by Nezubulrath the second leader of the elves. Wen used by him, it broke when he parryed a deadly blow for Izbinth, the master of orcs. Now refoged, it doesnt have its ancient power, but its still a mighty adittion to ones arsenal.

20% Parry chance (dodge)
Reduces incoming attacks by 10
30% chance to reduce a single blows damage by additional 30
+250 HP
I can`t see this item on my map
And some basic items:
Gloves of Strenght

500G Worth of items

A basic booster to your strenght. Pump it baby!

+3 str
+3 all stats
shit
Talisman of Crys

500G worth of items

Crys of Algeria: A hero, killed thousands off orcs, destroyed the Barrenses outpost of Nerubians soley, and murdered singlehandedly One of the Betrayers. But gosh he was stupid without this talisman. Now hes dead and you can have it for a discount.

+3 Int
+3 all stats
shit
Kankarez Soul

500G worth of items

Kankarez was a speed racer until he died in a "accident" involving depts and poisoned darts. Now his soul is yours for the taking, increases your reflexes and speed.

+ 3 Agi
+ 3 all stats
another shit! sorry
Executioners Axe: Finisher

3300G worth of items

A axe used by executioner Niti, it has killed many great allies of the betrayers. Now its exicuting times are long over, it still hungers for blood.

+40 Atk
+40% of chance to deal adittional 20 damage
Active:Finisher
Finisher:Deals 100 damage. If target is below 500 heath it kills instantly.Cooldown 30 sec
THIS IS COOL! I`ll just change the "below 500 HP" to "below 20% hitpoints"

Neclace of Souls

Im 2 lazy to finish it now

+ 3 all stats
+ 33% protection againts spells (aura 500 range)
+ 20% damage aura (500 range)
+ 5 armor aura (500 range)
- 5 armor aura (500 range)
5% Lifesteal aura (500 range)
Active:Soul release
Soul release:Heals all of your teammates by the amount of heroes youve killed *35(500 aoe) cooldown:45 sec (if you have killed 10 heroes it heals for 350 ect.)
good, but not so good, This item will be used if there`s space for it

Edit: if you like them, i can make them more.
I may do an avarage of 3 items a day.
Just credit me in your map

THE FINISHER IS GOOD! try creating more creative itens like this one:thup:THANKS:thup:

Nighteyes

Reaction score
Some more items

Kevins necklace of Command.

Kevin, the leader of wraiths had a special necklace that he used to make wraiths follow his commands.

+ 3 armor
+ 12 damage
Active: Command
Command: Gives you a random aura for 15 sec, (auras to choose from: Lifesteal, 10%, command 15% devotion +5, endrance 15% both.)

Murder & Greed

The two swords used by and orc, whos name is a secret. He killed everyone in his path.

+10 gold form kills
+ 150 gold form hero kills
+ 24 damage
+ 50% damage if a hero is around you below 10% health
Whenever you kill a hero you will go into a bloodlust for 10 secound increasing you movmementspeed and attackspeed by 30%

Edit:Do you need charged items, like this one??

Healing wards (3 charges)

generic healer wards...that it...just healing...ok just kidding, it has a few auras too :)

Heals 5% of the hp per sec, if you are hit during that time, you will take 35% less damage.(500 range)

chopperpope

Reaction score
Some more items

Kevins necklace of Command.

Kevin, the leader of wraiths had a special necklace that he used to make wraiths follow his commands.

+ 3 armor
+ 12 damage
Active: Command
Command: Gives you a random aura for 15 sec, (auras to choose from: Lifesteal, 10%, command 15% devotion +5, endrance 15% both.)
I'll change it to a SPELL BOOK class, cause random auras aren't cool, so, you may chose one aura to use last 60 seconds
Murder & Greed

The two swords used by and orc, whos name is a secret. He killed everyone in his path.

+10 gold form kills
+ 150 gold form hero kills
+ 24 damage
+ 50% damage if a hero is around you below 10% health
Whenever you kill a hero you will go into a bloodlust for 10 secound increasing you movmementspeed and attackspeed by 30%
creeps gives no bounty in my map. I'll change to 15% bonus gold from hero kills, 100% bonus damage when attacking a full health hero, (I have an item with bloodlust part, so, I'll keep mine)
Edit:Do you need charged items, like this one??

Healing wards (3 charges)

generic healer wards...that it...just healing...ok just kidding, it has a few auras too :)

Heals 5% of the hp per sec, if you are hit during that time, you will take 35% less damage.(500 range)
sorry, didn't liked the ward.

THANKS AGAIN:thup:
there's a 99% chance I'll put ur name on LOADING SCREEN

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Gatekeeper
NAME: Gatekeeper
CLASS: Shield
IMAGE:
icons_1149_btn.jpg

ABILITIES: +9 armor, +200hp, +12 strength, Conversion (passive)
CONVERSION: 20% chance to convert the damage from an incoming attack into health

Goblin Energy Disk
NAME: Goblin Energy Disk
IMAGE:
INV_Qiraj_JewelEncased.png

ABILITIES: +4 armor, +6 to all stats, an additional 4 to intelligence, +50% mana regen, Spin (active)
SPIN: Uses the bearers mana to fuel the disk and rotates it at great speed. Drains 20% of the users total mana and deals the equal in damage to every unit in a 250 radius.

Mask of Grief
NAME: Mask of Grief
CLASS: Headwear
IMAGE:
icons_3013_btn.jpg

ABILITIES: +12 to all stats, +5% to movement and attackspeed, Grief (passive)
GRIEF: When killed, damages your killer by 150 and reduces both his speeds by 10% for 5 seconds. When you kill a hero, heals you by 150 and increases both your speeds by 10% for 5 seconds.

Visionnaire
NAME: Visionnaire
IMAGE:
INV_Wand_03.png

ABILITIES: +15 intelligence, +200 mana, +25 damage, Blind (active)
BLIND: Fires a surge of mana at the targets face, temporary blinding him and causing him to wander around without a clue where he is going. Causes the target enemy to become uncontrollable and run in a random direction for 4 seconds.

chopperpope

Reaction score
Gatekeeper
NAME: Gatekeeper
CLASS: Shield
IMAGE:
icons_1149_btn.jpg

ABILITIES: +9 armor, +200hp, +12 strength, Conversion (passive)
CONVERSION: 20% chance to convert the damage from an incoming attack into health
LOL! this is shit!
Goblin Energy Disk
NAME: Goblin Energy Disk
IMAGE:
INV_Qiraj_JewelEncased.png

ABILITIES: +4 armor, +6 to all stats, an additional 4 to intelligence, +50% mana regen, Spin (active)
SPIN: Uses the bearers mana to fuel the disk and rotates it at great speed. Drains 20% of the users total mana and deals the equal in damage to every unit in a 250 radius.
This is cool! but I think it's very rigged too! OMG! imagine a hero with 3000 MP, it will deal 900 damage! I'll change the ability to (uses 20% of your maximum mana to make the disk spins and spread pure energy around you, causing you and allies withing 500 range to gain 5 extra armor and 10 extra hitpoint regeneration, also, causes enemies to deal 20% reduced damage and lose 5 armor (the duration of the buff is equal to 1 second for each 50 mana used in the activation)
Mask of Grief
NAME: Mask of Grief
IMAGE:
icons_3013_btn.jpg

ABILITIES: +12 to all stats, +5% to movement and attackspeed, Grief (passive)
GRIEF: When killed, damages your killer by 150 and reduces both his speeds by 10% for 5 seconds. When you kill a hero, heals you by 150 and increases both your speeds by 10% for 5 seconds.
BAD!
Visionnaire
NAME: Visionnaire
IMAGE:
INV_Wand_03.png

ABILITIES: +15 intelligence, +200 mana, +25 damage, Blind (active)
BLIND: Fires a surge of mana at the targets face, temporary blinding him and causing him to wander around without a clue where he is going. Causes the target enemy to become uncontrollable and run in a random direction for 4 seconds.
HU HU HU HU! your last item always makeme happy!
this item is ON!

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
Collection of Magic Elements

Ice Circlet

Item Name: Ice Circlet

Item Graphic:

Effects: 6 intelligence, 7% chance to create a shield of frost around self which adds 5 bonus armor, restores 10% of damage dealed on enemy unit to hero's mana.

Axe of Flames

Item Name: Axe of Flames

Item Graphic:

Effects: 10 Damage, 5% chance to deals 15 bonus damage and burn an unit causing it to take 40 bonus damage and burn during 8 seconds, increasing attack speed of the wearer and all nearby allied units by 10%.

Chest of Darkness

Item Name: Chest of Darkness

Item Graphic:

Effects: 8 Armor, 5% chance to infects the target enemy unit with dark infection, that decreases the target's attack and movement speed by 50% for 4 seconds, melee attackers receive 20% damage return.

Boots of Wind

Item Name: Boots of Wind

Item Graphic:

Effects: 7 Agility, makes hero invisible for 10 seconds when used, increasing movement speed by 10%.

Holy Ring

Item Name: Holy Ring

Item Graphic:

Effects: 250 Hit Points, 10% chance to heals 100 Hit Points when attacked, negate most targeteted spells once every 30 seconds.

Gauntlets of Earth

Item Name: Gauntlets of Earth

Item Graphic:
BTNGauntletsOfOgrePower.gif

Effects: 8 Strength, 10% chance to deals 35% bonus damage, stuns all nearby enemy units for 2 seconds when used.

Lightning Shield

Item Name: Lightning Shield

Item Graphic:

Effects: 3 HP/s, 50% Mana Regeneration, 12% chance to cast Chain Lightning, which jumps 3 times, on enemy target unit when attacked, decreasing armor of all nearby enemy units by 5.

Shoulders of See

Item Name: Shoulders of See

Item Graphic:
BTNAdvancedMoonArmor.gif

Effects: 150 Mana, creates a wave of water, which deals 60 damage to all units in a line, when used, 12% chance to restore 12% of base mana whenever casts spell.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
I cant really find a pattern in the items you like and dont like. Items I think are very well thought off, you consider as trash. Items I just flap out and see as mere jokes, you absolutely love. In other words, I'll just throw in some random items and see what you like.:D

Voltage
NAME: Voltage
IMAGE:
icons_1651_btn.jpg

ABILITIES: +26 damage, +16 to strength and agility, +8 to intelligence, Jolt (passive)
JOLT: Grants a 10% chance to unleash a devastating wave of energy onto the enemies nerve system, heavily shocking them. The shock deals 120 additional damage and starts with a complete 0.25 second impairment (stun). Over 3 seconds, the opponent will fully regain his movement and attackspeed.

Netherrobe
NAME: Netherrobe
IMAGE:
GhostArmor.jpg

ABILITIES: +100hp, +150 mana, +6 to all stats, an additional +12 to intelligence, Phase (passive)
PHASE: Grants a 40% chance to Phase when attacked during spellcasting. Phase nullifies the effect from the attack that triggered it and grants 100% evasion for 2 seconds.

Desert Requim
NAME: Desert Requim
IMAGE:
ab14.jpg

ABILITIES: +18 to all stats, +4 armor, +2hp and mp regeneration aura, Mummify (active)
MUMMIFY: Sends enchanted bandages at the target that wrap themselves around the victim, slowing him badly. When the target is killed with these bandages around him, he temorary reincarnates as the casters undead minion. Slows the target by 20% for 6 seconds. When he dies, he is animated for 10 seconds under the casters controll.

Dragonspine
NAME: Dragonspine
IMAGE:
INV_Weapon_Bow_14.png

ABILITIES: +20 agility, +5% to both speeds, +20 damage, Blinding Rage (active)
BLINDING RAGE: Puts the caster in a blinding rage for 5 seconds. During this rage, his attackspeed is increased by 100%. He however cannot be controlled by his owner. Also, he attacks a new unit in a 300 radius around him with every attack.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.