Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

chopperpope

Reaction score
Collection of Magic Elements

Ice Circlet

Item Name: Ice Circlet

Item Graphic:

Effects: 6 intelligence, 7% chance to create a shield of frost around self which adds 5 bonus armor, restores 10% of damage dealed on enemy unit to hero's mana.

Axe of Flames

Item Name: Axe of Flames

Item Graphic:

Effects: 10 Damage, 5% chance to deals 15 bonus damage and burn an unit causing it to take 40 bonus damage and burn during 8 seconds, increasing attack speed of the wearer and all nearby allied units by 10%.

Chest of Darkness

Item Name: Chest of Darkness

Item Graphic:

Effects: 8 Armor, 5% chance to infects the target enemy unit with dark infection, that decreases the target's attack and movement speed by 50% for 4 seconds, melee attackers receive 20% damage return.

Boots of Wind

Item Name: Boots of Wind

Item Graphic:

Effects: 7 Agility, makes hero invisible for 10 seconds when used, increasing movement speed by 10%.

Holy Ring

Item Name: Holy Ring

Item Graphic:

Effects: 250 Hit Points, 10% chance to heals 100 Hit Points when attacked, negate most targeteted spells once every 30 seconds.

Gauntlets of Earth

Item Name: Gauntlets of Earth

Item Graphic:
BTNGauntletsOfOgrePower.gif

Effects: 8 Strength, 10% chance to deals 35% bonus damage, stuns all nearby enemy units for 2 seconds when used.

Lightning Shield

Item Name: Lightning Shield

Item Graphic:

Effects: 3 HP/s, 50% Mana Regeneration, 12% chance to cast Chain Lightning, which jumps 3 times, on enemy target unit when attacked, decreasing armor of all nearby friedly units by 5.

Shoulders of See

Item Name: Shoulders of See

Item Graphic:
BTNAdvancedMoonArmor.gif

Effects: 150 Mana, creates a wave of water, which deals 60 damage to all units in a line, when used, 12% chance to restore 12% of base mana whenever casts spell.

DO you know how to import this models?
do you know how to (restore damage dealth in mana)?
whould you like to help me on my map, creating items? I see u have tallent:thup:

I cant really find a pattern in the items you like and dont like. Items I think are very well thought off, you consider as trash. Items I just flap out and see as mere jokes, you absolutely love. In other words, I'll just throw in some random items and see what you like.:D

Voltage
NAME: Voltage
CLASS: Weapon
IMAGE:
icons_1651_btn.jpg

ABILITIES: +26 damage, +16 to strength and agility, +8 to intelligence, Jolt (passive)
JOLT: Grants a 10% chance to unleash a devastating wave of energy onto the enemies nerve system, heavily shocking them. The shock deals 120 additional damage and starts with a complete 0.25 second impairment (stun). Over 3 seconds, the opponent will fully regain his movement and attackspeed.
good, but there's a lot of itens (chance to slow) it's becoming boring, this item will replace an existing one with (chance to slow on attack).
Netherrobe
NAME: Netherrobe
CLASS: Armor
IMAGE:
GhostArmor.jpg

ABILITIES: +100hp, +150 mana, +6 to all stats, an additional +12 to intelligence, Phase (passive)
PHASE: Grants a 40% chance to Phase when attacked during spellcasting. Phase nullifies the effect from the attack that triggered it and grants 100% evasion for 2 seconds.
RIGGED! RIGGED RIGGED RIGGED! maybe, would be better changing its aability to "PHASE: Grants 100% evasion, increase movement speed by 10% and causes the hero to have no collision, during 2.5 secs (my way grants the item not also to bbe defencive, but offencive too ^^) it would be better if it's a BOOT no?."
Desert Requim
NAME: Desert Requim
CLASS: Headwear
IMAGE:
ab14.jpg

ABILITIES: +18 to all stats, +4 armor, +2hp and mp regeneration aura, Mummify (active)
MUMMIFY: Sends enchanted bandages at the target that wrap themselves around the victim, slowing him badly. When the target is killed with these bandages around him, he temorary reincarnates as the casters undead minion. Slows the target by 20% for 6 seconds. When he dies, he is animated for 10 seconds under the casters controll.
The idea is awesome, but I think NO PLAYER will buy this item, it have no sense to use, and (have you thinked what whould happen id two players cast the spell in the same target?)
Dragonspine
NAME: Dragonspine
IMAGE:
INV_Weapon_Bow_14.png

ABILITIES: +20 agility, +5% to both speeds, +20 damage, Blinding Rage (active)
BLINDING RAGE: Puts the caster in a blinding rage for 5 seconds. During this rage, his attackspeed is increased by 100%. He however cannot be controlled by his owner. Also, he attacks a new unit in a 300 radius around him with every attack.
GREAT! this item is very cool, and causes the players to heavily think before using it, it's the key for a killing spree at the same time it's an open door to an humiliating death!

DO you know how to import this models?
do you know how to (restore damage dealth in mana)?
whould you like to help me on my map, creating items? I see u have tallent:thup:

N

NoobzPwnz

Dont double post, you just get -reputation for it. The bad reputation is hard to get off. By the way, the items:
Holy Sword of Light
Gold Cost:800
Description:A sword once used by the legendary light warrior Thu'kor.Gives you +10 to all attributes, some attack speed and movement speed.+30 Damage.
Effect:+10 to all attributes, +30 Damage, +0.50 attack speed and +0.60 movement speed.

Cloak of Nature
Gold Cost:950
Description:This was created by the mighty Kha'tor, God of the Trees. Has a dangerous curse for the ones who attack the bearer of this cloak.
Effect:5 percent to cast Entangling roots on the unit who attacks you, and 25 percent to heal 35 hitpoints when you attack an a enemy.

Well, if you need more just tell me. I can also help you create those items.Hope you like them:thup:

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Collection of Magic Elements

Ice Circlet

Item Name: Ice Circlet

Item Graphic:

Effects: 6 intelligence, 7% chance to create a shield of frost around self which adds 5 bonus armor, restores 10% of damage dealed on enemy unit to hero's mana.

Axe of Flames

Item Name: Axe of Flames

Item Graphic:

Effects: 10 Damage, 5% chance to deals 15 bonus damage and burn an unit causing it to take 40 bonus damage and burn during 8 seconds, increasing attack speed of the wearer and all nearby allied units by 10%.

Chest of Darkness

Item Name: Chest of Darkness

Item Graphic:

Effects: 8 Armor, 5% chance to infects the target enemy unit with dark infection, that decreases the target's attack and movement speed by 50% for 4 seconds, melee attackers receive 20% damage return.

Boots of Wind

Item Name: Boots of Wind

Item Graphic:

Effects: 7 Agility, makes hero invisible for 10 seconds when used, increasing movement speed by 10%.

Holy Ring

Item Name: Holy Ring

Item Graphic:

Effects: 250 Hit Points, 10% chance to heals 100 Hit Points when attacked, negate most targeteted spells once every 30 seconds.

Gauntlets of Earth

Item Name: Gauntlets of Earth

Item Graphic:
BTNGauntletsOfOgrePower.gif

Effects: 8 Strength, 10% chance to deals 35% bonus damage, stuns all nearby enemy units for 2 seconds when used.

Lightning Shield

Item Name: Lightning Shield

Item Graphic:

Effects: 3 HP/s, 50% Mana Regeneration, 12% chance to cast Chain Lightning, which jumps 3 times, on enemy target unit when attacked, decreasing armor of all nearby friedly units by 5.

Shoulders of See

Item Name: Shoulders of See

Item Graphic:
BTNAdvancedMoonArmor.gif

Effects: 150 Mana, creates a wave of water, which deals 60 damage to all units in a line, when used, 12% chance to restore 12% of base mana whenever casts spell.

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=108928&page=2
Never, ever, suggest the same things for different people. We'd get the same items in different maps, people insulting eachother and yelling the other person stole his ideas, etc. Just....dont.

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
"Effects: 3 HP/s, 50% Mana Regeneration, 12% chance to cast Chain Lightning, which jumps 3 times, on enemy target unit when attacked, decreasing armor of all nearby friedly units by 5."

Um ... decreasing the armor of allies? Is that a typo or intended?

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
Ooooops...:D:D:D
"Effects: 3 HP/s, 50% Mana Regeneration, 12% chance to cast Chain Lightning, which jumps 3 times, on enemy target unit when attacked, decreasing armor of all nearby friedly units by 5."

Um ... decreasing the armor of allies? Is that a typo or intended?

SuperSponge

Reaction score
Hero: Moon Elf - Mystical Hero, adept at all types of abillities. Can learn Moon Shield, Moon Dash, Moon Blade and Moon Prision
Model: Night Elf Runner (Or any night elf)

Abillities

Moon Shield (Passive)
Icon:
Barkskin <Buff>
The Moon Elf has 15/30/45% chance to reflect a spell or attack back to the enemy
-----The word "Reflect!" appears on the Moon Elf, same as "Miss" appear with Drunken Brawler/Haze. Cannot reflect more than 1 attack and 1 spell per second. When reflects spell damage and negative buffs, the enemy spell targets the caster instead of target him. Work with hero spells
This spell was based on "Spell Mirror", created by no0by
Level 1 - 15% Chance to Reflect
Level 2 - 30% Chance to Reflect
Level 3 - 45% Chance to Reflect

Moon Dash
Icon:
Healing Wave
Mana Cost: 300/150/50
Cooldown: 11/6/1 second(s)
The Moon Elf dashes and attack enemy units, giving low/moderate/high damage and stunning them for 5/8/11 seconds
( 2/4/6 heroes)

-----The damage is 20/40/60% of the distance dashed. Just stun if 500 or more distance.Push the enemies to the point where the dash ends. ( Max. Range 800 ) ( Can be used without target, just to come quickly to some place)
Level 1 - Low damage, 5 seconds stun
Level 2 - Medium damage, 7 seconds stun
Level 3 - High damage, 9 seconds stun

Moon Blade
Icon:
Staff of Negation (Activate) Scepter of the Mastery (Turn off)
When activated, causes Moon Elf's attacks to steal life (40/50/60%).Also gives Moon Elf 7/14/21% chance to deal 2/4/6 times the normal damage. Drain 4/3/2 mana per second.
Level 1 - 40% life steal, 7% chance to deal 2 times the normal damage. Drain 4 mana per second
Level 2 - 50% life steal, 14% chance to deal 4 times the normal damage. Drain 3 mana per second
Level 3 - 60% life steal, 21% chance to deal 6 times the normal damage. Drain 2 mana per second

Moon Prison (Ultimate)
Icon:
Taunt
Mana Cost: 400
Cooldown: 80 seconds
Duration: 40 seconds
Summon invulnerable moon sentinels around the hero, preventing enemies to flee. The Moon Sentinels cannot move, but can attack.The Moon Elf can order moon sentinels to explode, so he can get out. Also stops the enemies inside the Sentinels Circle hit point regeneration.
-----Create a Circle of Moon Sentinels [1000 AoE range] that prevents the enemy units to flee, if they go near a moon sentinel, he will attack they.Ground units cannot pass by the sentinels (If it isn't possible, just decrease cliff level or do something that prevent enemies to flee)
To create the Moon Sentinel, Copy Mountain Giant, change name to Moon Sentinel, change speed to 0, give locust, invunerability and kaboom

Feel free to create better descriptions - my english isn't very good - or edit the Hero, Abillities, Icons, Names or whatever you want.

Please, don't put SuperSponge as the Hero Name xD
Think on something or put "Werneck, the Moon Elf" - Werneck is my last name ^^

Sorry For the Bad English

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
A few item ideas for you.

NAME: Fire-Wolf's Shield
CLASS: Shield
IMAGE: Mithril Forged Shields
ABILITIES: +Armor, +Immoltion, +Chance to Evasion, +Harden Skin(Gives damage resist.)

NAME: Fire-Wolf's Sword
IMAGE: Mithril Forged Swords
ABILITIES: +Damage, +Fire Damage, +Crit Strike, +Strength

NAME: Sword of Eternity
CLASS: Sword
IMAGE: Steel Forged Swords
ABILITIES: +Health, +Defence, +Damage, +Soul Eater(Restores health for every kill made with this sword.)

NAME: Spiked Shield
CLASS: Shield
IMAGE: ??Unknown??
ABILITIES: +Defence, +Evasion, +Spiked Carcess(Damage Reflection.), +Damage

Soul Eater requires a simple trigger something along the lines of this:
E: A Unit Dies
C: Killing Unit has Sword of Eternity is True
A: Set life of killing unit to ((life of killing unit) + Value)

Or you could make it more dramatic and increase the value by minimal increases for every kill made.

Also to give an item more than for abilities use a spell book and if you dont know how to use them there is a tutorial in the tutorial section.

Last note, the reason I didn't add any values is because I know maps change and you might change values to make it more balenced, so I'm letting you decide what values to put in.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.