Need help with a destroyed town...

hellblazer-1

Reaction score
Hey guys

Im making a scene in my movie in which a destroyed and burning town is show, but I'm having trouble filling it up, with the few destroyed building structures and doodads, plus its hard to find "burnt" trees.

at the moment my town is bland, with a few ruined city buildings in flames, a burned inn, a barracks with tons of flames added to it and some impaled corpses and sitting corpses, some empty boxes, and thats about it. Does anybody know any decent doodads or destructibles i could use to fill up my town a bit more?

By the way, if you want to see some screenshots of the town so far, visit
this thread - http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?p=745215&posted=1#post745215

Thanks! :thup:

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
as an tree, you could create an northend canoby tree (its in Icecrown Glacier, Trees/Destructables)

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
A great doodad for destroyed towns is Remains Scorched. There's also some destroyed towers under Lordaeron Summer > Structures.
Also, you can just create a normal building and set its health to about 5%, then it looks on fire. But if you put it on 1% I think it just automatically dies, so be careful.

For more dead trees you can always just put blight under them, it makes them look all dead. And there's two dead trees. The base one from Northrend (what you're using judging by your screenshots) and the Northrend Canopy Tree, as X-maul said above.

hellblazer-1

Reaction score
thanks for those tips, plus rep! Yeah, I found the scorched tower, but I can't really use it for my town :/ otherwise, that blight tip was really helpful, thanks!!!

thanks also for the tip setting buildings HP to 5%. This really helps!!!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.