Need help with a map idea

Moocow1569

Reaction score
Well i am trying to make a map where there are a bunch of arena's, like capture the flag, a maze where a ball chases you etc... Well i have ran out of idea's and still have lots of room. If you can think of anything that would be a good idea to add like a "Enfo" arena idea(already knew that one) then please leave a comment telling me it because i am in need of new idea's!!!

P.S if i finish the map and use your idea i will include your wc3 name in the credits(that means if you have a idea leave your wc3 name)

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Well here are some ideas:

king of the hill (see who can stay a certain amount of time in a certain area)
zombie (one person is zombie and trys to make others zombies, last one standing wins.
keepaway(for lack of a better name)(one prson has a flag and others have to tag him to gain control of it, person who hold flags longest wins)

P.S. I think you're posting in the wrong board :p. Try world editor help for more responses

P.P.S. Welcome to thehelper!

Crave.

Reaction score
Maybe like a... room where everyone gets an permanently invisible unit with crystal ball ability and an attack. Crystal ball reveals all enemies for awhile and kill them while you can. Last man standing wins.
And a room where your health is like 200 and 5 enemy units have attack of about 5. Your unit has taunt and heal, where you can heal other players. First to die wins.
Finally how about a scissors paper stone themed game? Everyone controls a unit that can transform into a bear, a hawk or a quilbeast. Quilbeasts are strong against hawks, hawks strong against bears and bears strong vs quilbeasts.
All I got for now...

azareus

And you know it.
Reaction score
And a room where your health is like 200 and 5 enemy units have attack of about 5. Your unit has taunt and heal, where you can heal other players. First to die wins.
Finally how about a scissors paper stone themed game? Everyone controls a unit that can transform into a bear, a hawk or a quilbeast. Quilbeasts are strong against hawks, hawks strong against bears and bears strong vs quilbeasts.
All I got for now...

That is SO ripped off from Mario Party.

-------------

Poison:
Players is placed in a room where they constantly lose a little bit of life.
Enemys attack them.
Last man standing wins.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.