Need help with Morphing Illidan.

Renaissance

Reaction score
Okay I have searched a lot of this forum and I have to gotten my answer...can someone please help me?

Note: I am not asking FOR the Illidan Demon model so don't tall me 'alternate' on the Animation names.

Here is my problem. I have metamorphisis on a Demon Hunter model (normal one) and then it metamorphs into an Illidan Demon Hunter (Illidan with wings NOT DEMON). Somehow the ability forces the Illidan Demon Hunter to become his alternate form and become the demon. I cannot fix this can someone please help =D?

Renaissance

Reaction score
The spell does not that that part. But I don't want any alternates...this transformation is free from Demon Mode. I just want Demon Hunter without wings to grow wings on the transformation.

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
Unfortunately, the Metamorphosis spell adds the alternate tag, and there's no way to stop that...

...however, you can immediately undo it:
Trigger:
  • Demon Hunter Animation Reset
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Metamorphosis
    • Actions
      • Animation - Remove the alternate animation tag to (Triggering unit)

It'll look a little silly, though, because the Demon Hunter's morph animation shows the black demon form rising up, and with this trigger, it will instantly "pop" back to a winged Illidan form. If you don't mind lacking a morphing animation at all, so it will "pop" directly from the Demon Hunter to the winged Illidan, give the Metamorphosis spell a Stats - Duration - Normal value of 0 (it will also morph instantly).

Renaissance

Reaction score
Ah...I see so it HAS to place the alternate tag? Mmmk I thought all this time I was missing a step alright thanks...Nah I am fine with the tiny undo point I am cool I will try it tommorow I hope it works right now I am off to bed thanks for the contribution xD.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.