Need JavaScript Or Vbscript.. Help :)

Jayezor

Reaction score
Hay I Need Help.. My Friend Is Making Me A Script For My Clan But He Needs A Script Code To Make The Account From Clan NeOn On Warcraft 3 But Needs It To Create That Account On The Forums With A Moderating Bot He Is Working On The Plugin For The Bot..

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What does the script need to do? I think you will need PHP/MySQL rather than JavaScript, anyway.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
He needs the script to automatically add new clan members to the database on their forums (I've been to his forums, and hes said something about it)

As I said there, you'll most likely need access to the MySQL database, which your free forums won't allow.

You may be able to find a 'spam bot', and modify it to add new members after the clan bot recruits them, but that would also mean you would have to turn off Captcha, which would allow real spammers to your site.

But, if you were to use a host and run your own forums, you might be able to do it.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What host is he using?

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You will need to be able to access the source to be able to do this. I don't think you can even do that on those forums (I may be wrong) and as Lifeless said, you will also need to be able to access a SQL database.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score
Yes, free forums (all free forums) do not allow you to access the source, or the MySQL database.

I did offer to set them up a forums on one of my hosts, but I can't remember if they said yes or no (Actually, the forums are already up. They just need to let me know so I can populate it with boards and such)

Edit:
Also, depending on the size of the clan, you may want to join another website (such as my clans site (not advertising)).
While you probably won't be an admin/gmod/etc, you'll usually have your own board, and an already populated board.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.