need testers for AIR vs GROUND vs WATER

mems

Memory Lapse
Reaction score
Map name changed to BestCafe's The Eye v1.0

Story will be based on 3 heroes who are trying to gain a big power and fighting to capture it. The group who can kill the other sides main heroes and protect their main hero (which is contolled by triggers) will win the map.

-I did not worked on envoirement too much and i dunno if it will lag the game much if i do an art there
-I cannot host the map on battle.net so i need peoples opinions alot :rolleyes:
-it is almost finished another kind of dota style offence map but i need

opinions about:
- mapping this kind of style in a small area
- balancing between races and abilities
- capturing an ultimate spell and casting it about sometime
- having a common enemy with your other enemies and working together to destroy it.
- silly parst of cinematics
- destroying othersides hero instead of town
- lag problems, bugs, bug cheaters, silly sides of cinematics ect..

map is there: http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=5325

Jindo

Self
Reaction score
Look closely, 4 views = 4 downloads.

Atleast some people in this cruel world are taking an interest :p

as for me, im using my XP and dont have TFT on here, ill switch and try it at as soon as possible.

Good luck with your project.

~Jindo

D

Dracon

Folder

Where can I find the Warcraft Map Folder?

Tryed a search, but didnt work...

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
I use macs to play warcraft so i don't know where the folder is in Xp's but...U DO noe that the folder is called DOWNLOADS or search for MAPS ok:D

Grundy

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Jindo said:
Look closely, 4 views = 4 downloads.

Atleast some people in this cruel world are taking an interest :p

as for me, im using my XP and dont have TFT on here, ill switch and try it at as soon as possible.

Good luck with your project.

~Jindo

man i dont know what makes you think everyone that looks at this downloads and tries it

Sargon

Reaction score
Grundy said:
man i dont know what makes you think everyone that looks at this downloads and tries it

Know what makes him think that? The fact that the 4 views means 4 views of the attachment. You can't view the attachment without downloading it.

mems

Memory Lapse
Reaction score
i found some bugs, removed them and re uploaded the map file please re download it and very much thanks to testers

- The main heroes were a vay strong, they are not unbeatble but game was taking too much time to finish. Spetially sea beast was removing all fun from center. And it is corrected
- If a player pawns an item to their main hero like mask of death it becomes unbeatble so i add something to drop them
- Some effects were standing still after cinematics which looks awful
- Removed Tranquility from The Eye couse when you own The Eye others can select and cast your spell which cancels the other one..
- I have added a trigger which is killing peoples units if they attacked to their ally but the trigger were working when they attacked to neutral passive too lol some people like to cut some lil crabs or albatrosses around. Corrected it

and thank you alot again. i really want to learn if you liked the map

@Dracon mac generally puts the installed files to main HD or a folder called applications or may be programs it may named blizzard or something like that you can also up on level to other folders while creating your map on its menu

Sargon

Reaction score
Applications. It'll be called "Warcraft III folder" and in it will be a folder called "Maps".

mems

Memory Lapse
Reaction score
i really need opinions about this map people are Dl'ing playing but nothing returns

i worked on it but dont know if i have worked for nothing or people getting fun from it ot not
:(

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Download Folder

To get to my download warcraft3 folder i goto my computer>program files>warcraft3>maps>download :D

Testing map now :)

edit: can't find map what is maps name

mems

Memory Lapse
Reaction score
kc102 said:
To get to my download warcraft3 folder i goto my computer>program files>warcraft3>maps>download :D

Testing map now :)

edit: can't find map what is maps name

- Best Cafes The Eye v0.1
"The Eye" is green go to 9 players maps an search it at "b"
and ty

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.