WIP New Campaign/RPG Need Help

Atticus

Reaction score
I'd like to start a new Campaign or RPG or a combo of the both. I have plenty of ideas but I'd like to get some ideas flowing with other people interested in the same kind of game. I have a Vent Server we can talk things over but I'd like to get serious on a new project.

Plz Post if interested and I can get you the vent information.

Atticus

Reaction score
Well...

Well before I start talking about some of the stories so of the features I think would be nice would be a turn based RPG similar to Final Fantasy or Legend of Dragoon(Always thought remaking LoD was a good idea in this game). I was thinking more of a RPG but I one player so that it could be a long game through several campaigns. During the travel of the main map it would go into a normal looking game view of an RTS with limited map travel. I was thinking the characters that one character encounters find their powers along the way(similar to LoD) and the powers were based on elements((fire,water,earth,etc.)Again based on LoD)

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Before you start with this: Maybe think about joining another project instead of making a new one. I could need a skilled triggerer and spell/hero maker for my ORPG (Thread http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=119505), as well as someone assisting me on quests and such. So basicly if you aren't that focused on the idea of a turn based single player rpg, I would be thankful to get a little assistance there.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.