New Forum I made! WIP

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
yea there is. Post something. Like a tut you made or something? SOmetheing that you need help on? :(

Reaction score
I think this would go into warcraft talk. since its a warcraft related board. And stop posting your board everywhere and making multiple threads about it. Just make 1 thread asking your questions or help.

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
um your suppose to if you have a sepperate question to make a new thread. ok so can a mod move it plz?

Reaction score
Well this isnt even a question thread so why make a new thread about it? This is just plain advertisement to get some people to join a free board for a clan on wc3 that they have no relation to what so ever. Also your other thread is "New Forum I made! WIP". I am pretty sure these 2 should be merged together.

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
I told oyu its not just clan. ugh... now can you get off my case plz? I am just asking ppl to post their tutorials....

Reaction score
Where did you tell me it wasnt a clan? The boards name is even Clan GoWc. You should just post your request asking people in the other thread. No point in spamming the board looking for people to join with some tutorial they may have somewhere.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.