New Map - The Great Siege

D

dark_raptor

A new unique game, made by me Dark_Raptor. A new AoS, is unique because it is not 2 teams, but 4 teams...

Game modes so far : -normal, -ap, -apally, -ally!

Heroes so far : Necromancer, Magician, Assassin, Prophet, Hippogryph Rider, Special Archer, Magic Destroyer, Tree Disciple, Archangel, Gnome Warrior, Blade King, Burning Swordsman, Elementalist, Overlord, Chaos Knight, Frost Furbolg, Vampire, Raider, Reaper, Dragon Warrior, Beastman, Pit Lord, War Leader. More coming soon!

Current Spells (Including Dummy Abilites used for Special Spells): 130!!

Click this for the map's forums!
Click this for a version of my map!
Click this

Please comment!

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
from the screenshot:
Looks like you didn't spend any time on the terrain
but otherwise, looks complete, and interesting

both of the ulti's you showed look like the same thing, only with different special effects

The Whole thing has an air of... incompleteness. Numerous Spelling Errors, None too many items, not too many elements represented
I assume, now, that this is a WIP, and that wasn't apparent at your first post

Final Verdict: Excellent Concept, and good work so far, but it is not done

D

dark_raptor

thank you! I hope you like then play more.. If you can host, and would if you like the map, i'd appreciate that! :D

from the screenshot:
Looks like you didn't spend any time on the terrain
but otherwise, looks complete, and interesting

both of the ulti's you showed look like the same thing, only with different special effects

The Whole thing has an air of... incompleteness. Numerous Spelling Errors, None too many items, not too many elements represented
I assume, now, that this is a WIP, and that wasn't apparent at your first post

Final Verdict: Excellent Concept, and good work so far, but it is not done

it is definatly not done! Umm just wondering, did u host on the b.net or alone? On B.Net its WAAAY more fun!!

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Did you do this 100%? Because I have played 2 other maps, with the "Map Makers" (Their name were on the loading screen/credits and they weren't using a spoofer) they both said they made the map... and it has the same exact terrain as this one...

D

dark_raptor

Did you do this 100%? Because I have played 2 other maps, with the "Map Makers" (Their name were on the loading screen/credits and they weren't using a spoofer) they both said they made the map... and it has the same exact terrain as this one...

I made 95% of it... just some hero ideas by other people...

G

Gravedigger

A new unique game, made by me Dark_Raptor. A new AoS, is unique because it is not 2 teams, but 4 teams...

Game modes so far : -normal, -ap, -apally, -ally!

Heroes so far : Necromancer, Magician, Assassin, Prophet, Hippogryph Rider, Special Archer, Magic Destroyer, Tree Disciple, Archangel, Gnome Warrior, Blade King, Burning Swordsman, Elementalist, Overlord, Chaos Knight, Frost Furbolg, Vampire, Raider, Reaper, Dragon Warrior, Beastman, Pit Lord, War Leader. More coming soon!

Current Spells (Including Dummy Abilites used for Special Spells): 130!!

Click this for the map's forums!
Click this for a version of my map!
Click this

Please comment!

making Dota with 4 teams instead of 2 is nothing special

D

dark_raptor

Er...... Its unique not only cuz of that, cuz of the ally mode and other stuff...

KillerChi

Reaction score
I kinda agree with Gravedigger.Maybe you should have some more time on the terrain.Maybe you can add music and people can play differnt songs.
(Personally My favorite song is Hymn To Joy)Well thats something extra.I kinda like Dota ive played other AoS`s And if you want it to be really famous your going to have to do something amazing.Or have a Newbie Mode.I dont know.Just Something Special also.

D

dark_raptor

kk, and thats not what the terrain looks like now, thats old terrain :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.