Other New project

Evil Inside

Reaction score
Hi.Im italian and im searching for someone who wants to create a new map with me.I haven't a completed project for now,but who is interested should add me on msn where we could talk about the map.My account is [email protected]. Thx

punwisp

Reaction score
You do realize about the only kind of help you will prob get is from newbies right? You didn't state anything about your map, Anything, and didn't get any info other then "im making a map, who wants to join me?"

Evil Inside

Reaction score
You right.But the problem,like i said,is that i have a lot of ideas in my mind but i haven't choosen one of them yet.Then i thought first to look for someone who was interested,second to take a decision with him.But if you wanna know more i can tell you that the map i gonna create may be similar to the ftf orcs campaign.I mean,with a lot of secondary mission,an enormous map and well done heroes.Now,im a very good unit-spell mader and a "triggersman"(And i can tell you that it's very hard for an italian to be that).
I especially need someone who s really good in structuring the map,texture and decorations,who can help me with the triggers and the english traduction.
I wanna do a very great job,then newbies are not allowed...Do you need more?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.