Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
Taken from www.wikipedia.com.
On the Internet, a tutorial is a document, software, or other media created for the purpose of instruction for any of a wide variety of tasks.

Tutorials usually have the following characteristics:

A presentation of content, usually with an example or examples, often broken up into discrete modules or sections.
Some method of review that reinforces or tests understanding of the content in the related module or section.
A transition to additional modules or sections that builds on the instructions already provided. Tutorials can be linear or branching.
While many writers refer to a mere list of instructions or tips as a tutorial, this usage can be misleading.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Tom Jones said:
Taken from www.wikipedia.com.
On the Internet, a tutorial is a document, software, or other media created for the purpose of instruction for any of a wide variety of tasks.

Tutorials usually have the following characteristics:

A presentation of content, usually with an example or examples, often broken up into discrete modules or sections.
Some method of review that reinforces or tests understanding of the content in the related module or section.
A transition to additional modules or sections that builds on the instructions already provided. Tutorials can be linear or branching.
While many writers refer to a mere list of instructions or tips as a tutorial, this usage can be misleading.
Why do you people still post here, while this thread is about to close?

Tom Jones

N/A
Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
Why do you people still post here, while this thread is about to close?
For you to learn, while you can. To give you as much constructive critism as possible. Because we have an opinion. Because I only have 60 post :(

Tonks

Reaction score
NiKaNoRoU_GR said:
You must seriously have some troubles.See, remember the comments in your tut, "sliding-the secret exposed"? all negative, still you didn't get -rep and I wrote you good feedback and +repped you instead.And now you thank me like this.I have said before that someone who tries is worthy enough to create something, and you proved me wrong :(
Finally, I have said it so many times that this tutorial will be closed due to a mess, and soon I will create another one complete.
Not all negative.. per say... Just none were.. positive? I personally thought that he was trying to score rep, and that it belonged in the Free Trigger Code section. But did I post a bash against everyone who I thought wrote a bad tutorial? No, I gave suggestions to make it better, maybe you should try to do that, pawn, it's a lot more helpful than 'omg this is just for rep' :rolleyes:

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Tonks said:
Not all negative.. per say... Just none were.. positive? I personally thought that he was trying to score rep, and that it belonged in the Free Trigger Code section. But did I post a bash against everyone who I thought wrote a bad tutorial? No, I gave suggestions to make it better, maybe you should try to do that, pawn, it's a lot more helpful than 'omg this is just for rep' :rolleyes:
Ok, ok, I get that, thanks Tonks and Tom jones
But someone admin, or mod, please close this thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.