Noob question? Help a noob out...

Odi

Reaction score
Hey guys odi here and once again I have a question. It is (how do you make wisp type units gather more then the default amount?) is it in object editor? Does it require a trigger/event? If you know I would really apretiate it thanks

Odi

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
The gathering of wood and gold for wisps is defined in the abilities corresponding to these.

Look at the wisp unit, look at the abilities it got, find the right abilities (they should be called something like "Harvest XXX") open those abilities in the object editor, play with the values until you got the right amount of lumber / gold income.

The amount of gold gathered in the mine might also be affected by the goldmine ability and the entangled goldmine ability, i am not quite sure anymore.

Reactions: Odi

Xan_Kriegor

I can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I don't have access to the editor right now but if you look at the Wisp in the unit editor, one of the very top fields is called Abilities. In there is a Gather ability that you should then look up. Find it in the ability editor and somewhere on there should be a Data - Gold Gathered field or something like that. Change that to what you want and you're set.

Reactions: Odi

Odi

Reaction score
Found it thanks guys, it was under stats on the abbility saying likem reciprocal or something to do with intervals. That's where I found amount to collect. Overall thanks... My vampirism map is now about 2/9 or 4/9 done

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.