Nuclear Launch Detected

ZelNaga

Reaction score
Ok so if you know what the title is from (SC) You'll start to know what I want to do. :D

In the game Starcraft there is a thing that lets you fire a nuclear weapon from a place, have it come from the sky and fall onto an area, then blow, and finally dishout nuclear radiation. Essentially I'd like to do the same but in Wc3. I'm still stuck on getting a clicky template thingie like blizzard, inferno, flamestrike. This to me is probably to most tricky trigger I've ever tried to make. ^_^

*Begs* Help? :D:D:D

*Edit*
OH! I'd also like that when you use the skill there's like a 10 second wait before the nuke comes and blows up...and if possible, not sure, but for it to say "Nuclear Launch Detected" like from starcraft...don't know if that's like...legal though?

ZelNaga

Reaction score
Yeah all the one's I do for that end up still doing the spell that they are, even if I take off everything it'll still do that animation.

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Thats fairly easy
just base is off inferno, change the art, add a 10 seconds casting time and add a trigger with Begins casting an ability, and make it spawn a dummy unit with bloodlust model and invisibility for 10 seconds.

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
for the target point. Remember, in sc, you see that red dot to see where the nuke is gonna land.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.