Oasis - v1.01

M

mrPhobos

View attachment Oasis v1.01.w3x

I have been working on and playing this map for some time now. This is ment to be more like a rts of it´s own rather then a funmap. Its 1on1 or 2on2 (or ffa)
My basic idea for the map is
-Hard counters
Every unit should be hard counterd by another unit, witch will force you to use more mixed units.
-Mapcontroll and multitasking
I whant to make it good to be offensive and controll big parts of the map, and thus bad to turtle in your base.
There are a number a goldmines around the map, the more of em you controll the more income you get, this will benefit mapcontroll and multitasking.
I also have no heros since they do not encurage multitasking.

The gameplay i intend is that you run around the map with small groups of units and creep/harras all the time, sitting back is not an option if you wanna win.

The counters are pretty mutch as in wc3, meele>range ranged>caster caster>meele. Lets call those 3 classes heavy, anticaster and caster.
So far the map consist of 7 units devided into 2 tiers. (I think i´t will end up with 3 races with 9-11 units eatch someday).

Footman (Heavy), fast, low hp, good damage
Archer (Anticaster), slow, long range
Shaman (Caster), slows oponents
Hunter (Anticaster), blink, slowpoison

Battle Mage (Caster), shackle enemys to get more damage
Rock Golem (Heavy), high hp, low damage, immolation
Giant Turtle (Siege), resistant to piercing damage(towers).

If you play the map pls leave a comment, if you whant me to host it my acc on northrend is "mrPhobos". Gl and hf.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.