Party Map Ideas Needed

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
DANCING TIME :D
a little something that parties we have... have to have in a party
make a custom spell and whoever create the most sexy move will win like combos of spell...
how it works-
player gets money like 20 000 gold
they can buy moves off shops e.g. jump up
each time they can only have 6 moves-create to be a combo
random moves every time
goes for 5 times :D

CAN YOU HOLD YOUR BREATH
each player goes underwater whoever last the longest wins
how is works-
there is going to monster to kill, the point is to get air
there is limited oxygen and monsters will appear randomly and go randomly
you start off staying in the water without have to kill air...(monster) for 30 sec

hope it will be in your game :D

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
I like the dancing idea, Might be hard to trigger, But i should be able to do it. As for the other, I may have to modify it but i like it also. +rep :D

T

TheTacoBellD

1.) CONQUEST - Everyone has so many towers. Each tower is guarding its own circle of power. Everyone also has some units. You must go around and kill other people towers to turn them into your towers. Whoever has the most when time runs out wins. (Play "World of Warcraft RISK" for a great example)

2.) SIMON SAYS - Simon says to do something you do it . . . But if he doesn't say "Simon says . . ." first and you do it you die. It would be easiest if there was no movement. Like, just use spells or keyboard keys.

3.) DODGEBALL - Dodgeball.

4.) SKATING FOR SWITCHES - Switches randomely appear on ice. Players must skate over to them to make them disappear. Whoever makes the most switches disappear when the time runs out loses.

5.) TOWER OF POWER - There is a huge tower. You must stand your hero next to the tower for a set amount of time to control it. If another hero is nearby, you will stop capturing it until all other heroes are not next to it. Your hero has one life. You also have some support units.

6.) MAZE - Finish the maze first.

7.) HUNTIN' PRACTICE - You are in a forest. Many animals are running around and you must use your musket to shoot them. But the catch is, your bullets only go where you first click. So if you right-click an animal, and the animal moves, your bullet will still go to the place where you originally right-clicked.

8.) RIDDLES - Riddles. I have no ideas right now for riddles, sorry!

I have to go now. But if you use these, please credit me. More tomorrow!

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Awsome man, though I already made a maze :D . To match my underwater hydra theme i think i can change that hunting game into something like a fishing game. I don't really like that simon says thing, with it appearing on screen it's gonna be a bit hard but i loved the other ideas. +rep :D

Gotham

Reaction score
Something like a hero survival... units (with taunt skill) spawn, if you kill them, the unit instead of dying duplicates itself, if you don't kill enough, the units get upgrades on damage. You must survive X minutes, wins the one that kills most units.

I cant think anything more..

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Why should they have taunt skill? That game doesn't look like it will make it into my map. Sorry :(

Jazradel

Helping people do more by doing less.
Reaction score
8 tiles that move around in a 9 tile pattern. You have to avoid the tile moving out from under you.

Your on a log that rolls as you run.

Your on a series of slides and you have to jump from one to the other or fall.

I got those from mario 64.

Edit: Great, another quadruple post.

c-series

Reaction score
Water theme hmm ....

1. Feeding Frenzy ... ( yep it's like in popcap games )
You just need :
a. fish model
Fish can swim in the water :D
b. devour or bite ? skill ( no .. not the kodo's devour )
how this skill works ??;... this skill will instantly kill the target .. only if .. the target level far below the caster level, were the cute fishy is in same level or just in a bit difference this skill just simply deals damage; repeat the damage and whoa ... you just "devour" the other fish ( the damage value is up to your liking ... ). deals less to higher level creatures or maybe even 0 ?.
whenever any fish successfully kill other fish (by biting / devouring) they will have some of their hp restored ( the amount may be based on victim's max hp ) and there will be "neutral passive" fish ... feel free to eat them. gains lv or xp by killing
Mission objective :
defeat the other players fish ... the last man ( or fish maybe ? ) standing is da champion.

oh and there will be "neutral hostile" fish to spice up the life

2. where's my Mom ?
since i like penguins ... i advise you to use penguins model ( provided by blizzard anyway .. :D )
You just need
1. <insert penguin name here> the Mommy
2. <insert penguin name here>
3. <insert skill name here> ;
Mission objective :
you play as the penguins kid mom ... and try to find your beloved child ( find penguin with the same name [ before the mommy part ]) and then use "triggered skill" to tag him. the penguin mommy with strongest love to her child is da winner.

other thingy to spice up
swarm of penguins
use anagram between the child n mom. eg; Jane - Jean. this thing will overheating the player brains :cool:

... doesnt have any other ideas .... hope this help :rolleyes:

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
How about fishing, only with Pudge's Meat Hook hooking in fish? You could also sometimes hook pirahnas that you have to kill.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
I like the feeding frenzy and penguin thing. For fishng, I have no idea how to do that.

W

whosnew

:D Perhaps you should create a hero (your fish) and that it can only eat the other fish when your fish comes in range of the other, and your fish's level is higher than (or probably equal to)a particular fish's level (through a comparison of variables),and that if you bump into other fish that you cant eat, your fish will die or something.
Watch out though the fish size may clog up the map :p

I have recently made a map which works something like this. PM me if you want it :D

B

Banarok

1) Nightelf/naga/dark Rangers

i guesss you played the ranger game in uther party there you shall kill eachother, this is kinda simular but you se behind you unit so you can get shot in the back and this is funnier if the map is huge so if you dont want to cover alot of your map shrink the units, that makes the trees look better too and not so small.
you can make the arrow as a shockwave, as the preistess of the moon in dota or as a normal attack.
to avoid people just stand still camping add that if they stand still for too long they become entangeld and lose hp (well entangle model, they shall still be able to move to get rid of theroots)

2) Battle Beasts

-i don't know if this what was the other guy said erlier but anyway-
You get a summoner and you get some points (6 maybe to start with) in that you invest in 4 attributes
Strengh, stamina, agility, and intelligence.
Strengh give damage
agility give evasion
Stamina give Hitpoints
intelligence give mana (and spells)

then when you combine for example 3 stamina and 2 agility you get stoneskin or whatever mountaingiants have for a spell. and then you can use the last point on something else.
ofc will these combos be hidden and you will need to take what yu think is best.
Intelligence give activate spells chainlightning etc, while str agi and stamina combined only give passive spells like drunken haze and if you combine int and str you will get a heavily dmging spell but long cd, while a agi and int combined spell will give a weak but short cd spell i guess you know what i mean by now. its allot of triggering for this so if you wanna do it sure, but i can't find the time or will for it.

3) jumping Jack

you get a peasant with the spells charge and jump, you shall jump to a plattform (the distance to the plattform is randomized) everytime you click chrage you load power for the jump (adds 40 range) and when you click jump your unit flies the ammount you clicked charge x 40 in range the plattform is small so just a perfect jump will make it but if every1 misses the one that got closest wins.

even if you dont like my ideas GL with your map i wanna try it :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.