Party Map Ideas Needed

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas for party map I'm making. They can be any party map ideas, any person who helps will be displayed in the credits.

P.S. I don't know how to make a random SOUND play, not music, sound.

Tonks

Reaction score
You should try not to do anything that's been covered by other party games, for example, Uther Party and Mario Party. I'm all out of creativity right now, maybe later.

Assign the sounds a variable and play the random variable, the trigger function is Sound - Play <Sound>.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
K, thx for the sound part. But ideas that are NOT from uthers party and marios party and pyramid escape and etc. etc. etc. will most likely be turned down. Except the classics that just about every party map uses (stampede, etc.)

T

ThePixelator

aquter said:
K, thx for the sound part. But ideas that are NOT from uthers party and marios party and pyramid escape and etc. etc. etc. will most likely be turned down. Except the classics that just about every party map uses (stampede, etc.)

huh? So, they have to be from other games?

And is this the same party game that we argued trivially about in the last thread? Where the games had to be water-themed? Does that rule apply?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I would suggest a remix of some already done games and new games.

Tonks

Reaction score
I would suggest that you make a Nintendo Party. Try to create a Minigame for each popular Nintendo game. That would definately be interesting.

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
:D Yah, but i'm looking to make an original party map. ONe that doesn't have many ideas from other maps. Like this one i made about a whirlpool, a suction, and whirlpool strength and waves. Basically, you just don't get sucked in, avoid the splashes, and the whirlpool gets stronger over time =). Those kind of ideas, ones people havn't used much before. :D

M

Made In WE

1) You could do a minigame on those one where you smack the puppet, but the player has to cast a spell at one of the lanes and little footmen or rabbits randomly spawn, player with the most points win. And you could have them respawn faster each second.

2) You could do a Snow Mountain Sled Race, where 2 players are teamed together, one person controls the movement while the other fires snowballs or traps at the other people and they slide down the hill using the Terrain Sliding triggers (Mainly something Co-Op).

3) Target Practice - Where you get a ranged unit and little yellow ducks go in vertical paths and the player has to shoot at them (Kinda same Idea as #1)

4) You could have all players stuck in a building/area and whoever finds the randomly spawned keys to unlock the doors wins, there are 3 keys and 4 players, when all 3 keys by any players are held it goes into a fight for survival and players are allowed to kill each other to get out and recieve a bonus for death counts.

Just Some Ideas, its late at night so my ideas are kinda dull but their pretty good ideas :eek:

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Thx, those are some awsome ideas. I may have to change some to match my partys theme but these will be great!

M

Made In WE

Back with some more ideas.

1) You could have a race up the hill and you have to dodge explosive barrels being throw by the other players and if you make it to the top you get bonus points and if not, points based on how far you get. (Could be used for a Bonus Round for a specific player?) (Fun Rating ****)

2) You could have go-cart racing in a figure eight, and you could add some sweet jumps and such. (Could be turned into a demolition derby?) (Fun Rating *****)

3) Ive always wanted a mini game that involved flying, maybe you could have a game where you piolt (<-Spelled that so wrong) a dwarven aircraft and you press the spacebar to shoot the other people out of the sky and have missles that lock onto other people within range and use the arrow keys to zoom around. (Fun Rating *****)

4) Naval Combat (Aka Battleship Game) People place their ships in differnt regions (A1, A2, ect) and players call out regions to fire upon, person who survives wins. (Fun Rating ****)

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Excellent ideas. Though since mine is a water theme I may have to change some things, but these are some kick#$% ideas. +rep :D

M

Made In WE

mine is a water theme

Bumper Boats!! :eek:

Also, maybe a Break The Ice game (Based off the board game). Where a player has to move and kill a block of ice and hopefully it doesnt crash down and kill your guy, but instead the other guy

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Also, maybe a Break The Ice game (Based off the board game). Where a player has to move and kill a block of ice and hopefully it doesnt crash down and kill your guy, but instead the other guy

I don't understand, mind explaining a bit more? I'm not familiar with that board game.

Tonks

Reaction score
I don't understand, mind explaining a bit more? I'm not familiar with that board game.

I'm pretty sure he means moving around to spaces and hoping that it isn't one of the ones that breaks.

I have an idea; how about you have a minigame in which the players use the arrow keys to avoid the obstacles, and have obstacles that fly down the path that they have to avoid.
Ex.: Up Arrow = Jump
Down Arrow = Duck or Slow
Right / Left = Move Right / Left

They run along a path, and a log comes down the path. They press the up arrow to jump over it. If they get hit, they get knocked backwards. If they get knocked backwards past the line, they're out and get moved out of the path to a sideline or whatever.

Make the path look like a Conveyor Belt, but don't actually make it move. Don't let the units move backwards or forwards... So basically it'll be like Dodge the Sheep, except with more features. ;)

M

Made In WE

Here are some stuff I pulled from Amazon.com, it explains it better then I would :)

Editorial Review
A polar bear is happily skating across the ice. He's gesturing thumbs up. A big smile stretches his face. Uh-oh. What's that tapping sound? A block of ice just disappeared from his pond. And there goes another one. The polar bear is running out of room to skate. In Don't Break the Ice, two to four players take turns wielding plastic mallets and tapping out ice blocks. The goal is to keep the polar bear skating for as long as possible. But as the game progresses, ice blocks start falling faster and faster. And then, there goes the bear! Luckily, these ice blocks don't melt. The game can quickly be reassembled and soon the polar bear is skating again. This bear might lose his footing, but he's always got his smile. --Wendy Slotboom

Product Description
Take a mallet and tap out a block of ice. You must continue with that same block until it falls through the frame, even though other blocks may fall before it or with it. Take turns and use a little strategy because if the Iceman falls through the ice on your turn, you're out of the game. A little thinking will keep him from sinking, and you'll be the winner. For 2 or more players. Age: 3,4,5,6 Manufacturer: Hasbro

M

M. Warlord

Charm Catastrophy
Each player gets a level 6 dark ranger with no attacks enabled, and random units level 5 and under spawn.

Battle of Mount Hyjal
In this mini-game based off the ROC campaign, each player is given a blademaster, mountain king, or demon hunter, with one large archimonde (edited to be killable) hero in the middle. The players are all unallied, but must unite to defeat archimonde of nobody will get any points.

Taunting Trouble
The players each get some uber ranged unit, and there are several mountain giants down in a pit rapidly taunting. As time goes by, more giants spawn, which means more taunting. Be the last one to kill a mountain giant to win!

Aqua Dragon

Reaction score
Ok... Thx for the ideas. Though all 3 can't be in my map without some modification, thx for the ideas :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.