Penguins?

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Mine is so much cooler than that cruddy tux BTW :p

K and mine is cooler than yours, so that just PROVES that.. uh.. Well Tux avatars suck kk? lol
Linux is like praised for it's utter greatness compared to windows, but I still don't like it! Bah! I'm a Windows man, and I REFUSE to EVER go Mac or Linux!!!

enouwee

Non ex transverso sed deorsum
Reaction score
K and mine is cooler than yours, so that just PROVES that.. uh.. Well Tux avatars suck kk? lol
Linux is like praised for it's utter greatness compared to windows, but I still don't like it! Bah! I'm a Windows man, and I REFUSE to EVER go Mac or Linux!!!

That's your choice and I hope you'll be fine with it in the next months and years (you haven't tried Vista yet, right?).

As for me, I don't see any reason why I have to prove a company that I'm not a thief after having bought their software. Why do I have to call them after upgrading some components? Nor do I like the fact that they're hiding most useful (troubleshooting) information from me (thank you Microsoft for the cryptic error codes in your "logs") and providing me instead with a nice balloon "help" telling me that there's a problem.

I don't want their gimmicks or so-called help. Yes, there are unused items on my desktop and no, I don't want to remove them: I "told" it so the last few times already. My computer may be at risk? Oops. yes, I haven't installed an anti-virus software in years, nor am I planning to waste money or resources on one. The "firewall" isn't turned on? Sorry, there are two dedicated ones protecting me, I don't need one. And please quit reminding me every 30 minutes to reboot my computer because I installed your monthly updates: I'll do so next time the VMWare server crashes or I'm upgrading it.

Windows is fine for the average home use: play games, watch movies, (buy MS Office and) do your calculations and write your letters. Oh yeah, and keep "The General Tech Help Zone" alive.

Did I forget to put some [RANT] or [SARCASM] tags? Sorry, my bad. :D

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
That's your choice and I hope you'll be fine with it in the next months and years (you haven't tried Vista yet, right?).

Haven't tried it but I know it's a great piece of shit.
But I've actually never had any problems with XP here, in fact, I've had more problems with Linux at my friend's house than I have with XP in all my life!

LOL BTW WATCH THESE REALLY FUNNY
tv.truenuff.com/mac

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Arguing over internet is funny. No matter who wins, both sides look stupid. Just my opinion.

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
> Arguing over internet is funny. No matter who wins, both sides look stupid. Just my opinion.

I wanna argue about that!

Now Andrewgosu looks stupid! (Just me and my odd humor...)

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
No comments proves that you know nothing about the subject and you want to escape the argument by CLAIMING you just don't want to talk about it.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
Well, that's exactly what I said, duh. I don't want to talk about it, braingenius.:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.