Percy ORPG Ideas

percy101

Reaction score
Hello, I will post my map here , spell suggestions just post here...

The map is 3-6% done , This map is not yet done.. Once you get job change it's the end there...

I need ultimate spells for knight,paladin,alchemist,archer and barbarian. Good Ideas will have +rep and will be on my map..

Knight's Ulti should be based in adding armor...

Paladin's Ulti should be based in healing + damaging

Alchemist's Ulti should be based in damaging + slowing

Archer's Ulti should be based in damaging + armor reducing

Barbarian's Ulti should be based in increasing attack speed

Attachments

• Percy ORPG.w3x
    71.9 KB · Views: 108

ironfist19

Reaction score
Knight's Ulti

Manacost : 100/110/120
Cooldown : 65
Phoenix Fire Armor - releases a phoenix in the knight's armor dealing 30/45/60 damage to the path and increasing knight's armor by 5/10/15.

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
Paladin's Life Vortex

for Barbarian...
make Gloves of Haste like 50 levels.. each level increases attack speed by 5%
and when started, for each successful attack, it increases the level of gloves of haste for that hero, hence increasing it's attack speed on every attack.. up to 250%

archer's ult can be; gives a 17% chance an attack will do 100 bonus damage and reduce the target's armor by -10 for 5 seconds...(passive)

alchemist: drains movement speed every second on a target by 5% every 1 second, last 15 seconds, and during those 15 seconds, for each damage point the target incurs, it'll get multiplied by 2 (store in an integer variable) and once the 15 seconds expire, the full damage will be dealt...(what ever the damage was taken x 2)

percy101

Reaction score
Wow nice idea +rep

Knight's Ulti

Manacost : 100/110/120
Cooldown : 65
Phoenix Fire Armor - releases a phoenix in the knight's armor dealing 30/45/60 damage to the path and increasing knight's armor by 5/10/15.

Nice ideas,
archer's ult, i will make critical strike? + what spell does reduce armor?
about the alchemist spell, how do i drain the movespeed? any triggers? ;]

Paladin's Life Vortex

for Barbarian...
make Gloves of Haste like 50 levels.. each level increases attack speed by 5%
and when started, for each successful attack, it increases the level of gloves of haste for that hero, hence increasing it's attack speed on every attack.. up to 250%

archer's ult can be; gives a 17% chance an attack will do 100 bonus damage and reduce the target's armor by -10 for 5 seconds...(passive)

alchemist: drains movement speed every on a target by 5% every 1 second, last 15 seconds, and during those 15 seconds, for each damage point the target incurs, it'll get multiplied by 2 (store in an integer variable) and once the 15 seconds expire, the full damage will be dealt...(what ever the damage was taken x 2)

Necrach

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
When you wrote that the Paladin's ulti should both heal and deal damage, I got this idea.

Righteous Spirit - Can be cast to damage an enemy or heal an ally. The target get a Spirit hang-on as a buff, and the next time the unit will attack the spirit will pass on to the attacked unit (healing it if it's an ally to the caster, damaging it if it's an enemy.) In a combat where everyone attacks eachother, the spirit should bounce from enemy to ally all the time, healing your units and damaging your foes.

Cooldown 55 seconds, mana cost 100.
Level 1: 100 hp dmg/heal, lasts 30 seconds.
Level 2: 150 hp dmg/heal, lasts 40 seconds.
Level 3: 200 hp dmg/heal, lasts 50 seconds.

Here are some triggers for this I think should work (triggers are made for this spell on level 1):

Trigger:
  • Caster
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Righteous Spirit
    • Actions
      • Countdown Timer - Start SpiritTimer as a One-shot timer that will expire in 30.00 seconds
      • Set CasterPlayer = (Owner of (Casting unit))
      • Set CasterUnit = (Casting unit)
      • Set Position = (Position of (Attacked unit))
      • Unit - Create 1 DUMMY for Neutral Hostile at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Buff spell! (Target unit of ability being cast)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Target unit of ability being cast) belongs to an enemy of CasterPlayer) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Cause CasterUnit to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing 100.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Target unit of ability being cast) using Abilities\Spells\Human\Avatar\AvatarCaster.mdl
        • Else - Actions
          • Unit - Cause CasterUnit to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing -100.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Target unit of ability being cast) using Abilities\Spells\Human\HolyBolt\HolyBoltSpecialArt.mdl

Trigger:
  • Pass on spirit
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is attacked
    • Conditions
      • ((Attacked unit) is Magic Immune) Equal to False
      • ((Owner of (Attacking unit)) is an enemy of (Owner of (Attacked unit))) Equal to True
      • ((Attacking unit) has buff Spirit) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove Spirit buff from (Attacking unit)
      • Set Position = (Position of (Attacked unit))
      • Unit - Create 1 DUMMY for Neutral Hostile at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Buff spell! (Attacked unit)
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Attacked unit) belongs to an enemy of CasterPlayer) Equal to True
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Cause CasterUnit to damage (Attacked unit), dealing 100.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Attacked unit) using Abilities\Spells\Human\Avatar\AvatarCaster.mdl
        • Else - Actions
          • Unit - Cause CasterUnit to damage (Attacked unit), dealing -100.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Attacked unit) using Abilities\Spells\Human\HolyBolt\HolyBoltSpecialArt.mdl

Trigger:
  • Destroy spirit
    • Events
      • Time - SpiritTimer expires
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set UnitGroup = (Units in (Entire map))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in UnitGroup and do (Unit - Remove Spirit buff from (Picked unit))

The order for the dummy unit named "Buff spell!" should simply be a spell that gives the target the Spirit buff. The countdown timer is the duration of the spirit. I think the -100 dmg will do as a 100 hp heal :eek:

Might need a few fixes to fit into a massive ORPG (lesser variables that take space, leaks, lag) but hope you like it :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.