Peroidic Event running if they are Initially off?

excis

Reaction score
Hi, the event Peroidic Event if they are initally off will they still run while they are off and when they are on it is less time that it should be. For example i have this trigger every 6 sec cast this spell and it is initally off. I have another which casts every 8 sec and it is also initally off. The triggers are turned on when the boss is attacked and when i tested it the trigger which triggers every 8 sec was triggered before the 6 sec one.

BRUTAL

I'm working
Reaction score
Does it make sense to you that they would execute if the trigger is off? Try making a trigger that displays a game message every second, and turn it off and test it in game.
As for you're other question, I don't know, haven't you tested any of this?

Zanderist

Reaction score
Here's what you do.

Add in an action that displays text, and make it the name of the trigger to figure out which one is going off.

Do you have any wait actions in the trigger?

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
As far as i understood it, the periodic trigger will run every x seconds of game time passed. I had a bit of a problem with my spawning triggers, since sometimes they ran 20 seconds after i finished the quest, sometimes streight off. Check it out yourself, go into the game And make a trigger that says when time is 20 seconds. Then, make a periodic trigger and that runs every 22 seconds, and activate it after 20 seconds have elapsed. Result = ?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.