Pimp my Unit !

I

Indozt4r

Pimp my Unit !

Information:

If you have tried the map "Pimp my Peon!" then you sure know what this is...
Im gonna make a new pimp my peon with cool updates ! , i will call this Pimp my unit ! becourse im gonna make so you can choose between races , :p and pimp them with weapons , shields , helmets , wings and so on .. and more upgrades and pimps , abilites and alot other stuff will be upgraded .. the terrain will be the same as the newest version of .. pimp my peon , with some updates too .. and there will be the thing "-lasthope" , but some updates too .. there will be a leading system too :p

Leading System:

The leading system is based on an order panel . The hero you got .. ( the one you choose abilities and pimps and so .. ) is now a hero that can walk , you used to that you only can see him in top of screen , well .. now you can control him and , i havent decided yet if he shall be invulnerable or if he can fight .. well .. the order panel looks like theese abilities :

Attack ! - Order your units to attack the nearest enemy .

Defend ! - Order your units to defend the base .

Need Backup ! - Order your units to come and defend your hero.

Stand ! - Order your units to stay where they are .

- More orders to come :p

+ there will be sound to the order abilities .

Pimping Hero

Your pimping hero will get visible , and i think im gonna make him just like the other units , just a little bit different and some more hit points and a little more dmg .
The abilities of the pimping hero will be :

Pimp Damage: Increases your units damage .

Pimp Armoury: Increases your units armor .

Pimp Speed: Increases the speed of your units.

Pimp Health: Increases the health of your units.

Pimp Agility: Increases the aggressivity of your units.

- got any idea's of other abilities ? post.

Pimps & Accessories:

- Weapons:

There will be some of the old weapons but new ones will be added.

- Shields:

There will come alot more choices of shields .

- Helms:

Helms will there be alot more of too . So there comes a bigger decidement.

- Wings:

Wings will there might not be so much updates to , becourse we cant find more wings to add .

Requirements:

Like in the newest version you need to buy the first weapon to get the next .. well i dont like it becourse , then the first round , allmost evrybody got the same weapon , you dont got alot of choices. im gonna change that !.
Now there will only be requirements for the expensivest weapons , shields , wings and helmets .

Idea's:

Well , this idea i got by my self .. I was in the battle.net in warcraft and played a pimp my peon game , and had that trought about what could be good to change .. and then i came up with the idea of making a whole new pimping map with alot of more choices .. i hope you'll enjoy it .

Races:

The races you can choose against will be:

- Human ; You will get Peasants !

- Orc ; You will get Peons !

- Undead ; You will get Ghouls !

- Nagas ; You will get Mur'guls !

I have choosen to take nagas instead of night elves , becourse the night elves dont got a builder that can wear weapons etc .! so that what i have done .

What i've done:

Right now im still in full progress on making the map , im still working on the dialogs and so , but i can tell that i have done all the terrain , and the units .. and im almost done with the leading system . triggers and Heroes are like 50% finished .. so there wont be doing alot of time before im finish with this project.. :eek:

Do i need help?

Well yeah , with one of the dialogs i could use help .. and then a few triggers that i couldn't think enough to do..
if you're interested .. just post.

Screenshots?

I haven't made any screenies yet becourse i wont do it before the map is more done .

Testers!?

Im gonna need a few ( 1,2,3 max ) that is gonna test the map when its done to see if somethings made wrong or any problems and so .. ( bugs etc too )
After that you're all welcome to try the map if you want to before it goes out on the internet ;)

Credits:

I say thanks to all of you who wants to help . Anyway , i wanna say that i hope this time my project will be a little interesting , becourse the other projects there were no people posting ;( , even if i was sure that it would be a great map .. Well i think i just didnt gave enough information .. i hope this is cool enough .. post if you got ideas or feedbacks .

Have fun .

Indozt4r

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Heard Houston got hit pretty bad by storms last night. Hope all is well with TH.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Power back on finally - all is good here no damage
    +2
  • V-SNES V-SNES:
    Happy Friday!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    New recipe is another summer dessert Berry and Peach Cheesecake - https://www.thehelper.net/threads/recipe-berry-and-peach-cheesecake.194169/

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.