Pimp my Unit !

I

Indozt4r

Pimp my Unit !

Information:

If you have tried the map "Pimp my Peon!" then you sure know what this is...
Im gonna make a new pimp my peon with cool updates ! , i will call this Pimp my unit ! becourse im gonna make so you can choose between races , :p and pimp them with weapons , shields , helmets , wings and so on .. and more upgrades and pimps , abilites and alot other stuff will be upgraded .. the terrain will be the same as the newest version of .. pimp my peon , with some updates too .. and there will be the thing "-lasthope" , but some updates too .. there will be a leading system too :p

Leading System:

The leading system is based on an order panel . The hero you got .. ( the one you choose abilities and pimps and so .. ) is now a hero that can walk , you used to that you only can see him in top of screen , well .. now you can control him and , i havent decided yet if he shall be invulnerable or if he can fight .. well .. the order panel looks like theese abilities :

Attack ! - Order your units to attack the nearest enemy .

Defend ! - Order your units to defend the base .

Need Backup ! - Order your units to come and defend your hero.

Stand ! - Order your units to stay where they are .

- More orders to come :p

+ there will be sound to the order abilities .

Pimping Hero

Your pimping hero will get visible , and i think im gonna make him just like the other units , just a little bit different and some more hit points and a little more dmg .
The abilities of the pimping hero will be :

Pimp Damage: Increases your units damage .

Pimp Armoury: Increases your units armor .

Pimp Speed: Increases the speed of your units.

Pimp Health: Increases the health of your units.

Pimp Agility: Increases the aggressivity of your units.

- got any idea's of other abilities ? post.

Pimps & Accessories:

- Weapons:

There will be some of the old weapons but new ones will be added.

- Shields:

There will come alot more choices of shields .

- Helms:

Helms will there be alot more of too . So there comes a bigger decidement.

- Wings:

Wings will there might not be so much updates to , becourse we cant find more wings to add .

Requirements:

Like in the newest version you need to buy the first weapon to get the next .. well i dont like it becourse , then the first round , allmost evrybody got the same weapon , you dont got alot of choices. im gonna change that !.
Now there will only be requirements for the expensivest weapons , shields , wings and helmets .

Idea's:

Well , this idea i got by my self .. I was in the battle.net in warcraft and played a pimp my peon game , and had that trought about what could be good to change .. and then i came up with the idea of making a whole new pimping map with alot of more choices .. i hope you'll enjoy it .

Races:

The races you can choose against will be:

- Human ; You will get Peasants !

- Orc ; You will get Peons !

- Undead ; You will get Ghouls !

- Nagas ; You will get Mur'guls !

I have choosen to take nagas instead of night elves , becourse the night elves dont got a builder that can wear weapons etc .! so that what i have done .

What i've done:

Right now im still in full progress on making the map , im still working on the dialogs and so , but i can tell that i have done all the terrain , and the units .. and im almost done with the leading system . triggers and Heroes are like 50% finished .. so there wont be doing alot of time before im finish with this project.. :eek:

Do i need help?

Well yeah , with one of the dialogs i could use help .. and then a few triggers that i couldn't think enough to do..
if you're interested .. just post.

Screenshots?

I haven't made any screenies yet becourse i wont do it before the map is more done .

Testers!?

Im gonna need a few ( 1,2,3 max ) that is gonna test the map when its done to see if somethings made wrong or any problems and so .. ( bugs etc too )
After that you're all welcome to try the map if you want to before it goes out on the internet ;)

Credits:

I say thanks to all of you who wants to help . Anyway , i wanna say that i hope this time my project will be a little interesting , becourse the other projects there were no people posting ;( , even if i was sure that it would be a great map .. Well i think i just didnt gave enough information .. i hope this is cool enough .. post if you got ideas or feedbacks .

Have fun .

Indozt4r

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.