Player properties

Orphen_123

Reaction score
ive made player 1 the computer in my map but when i test it u still controll player onces units and player 2 is the computer. i want it like in dota player 1 and 7 and computer and the rest r user.

H

HBtheOnly

It won't be like that when you actually play, it'll only do that if you're testing (even though if player 1 is a comp, they SHOULD give you player 2...)

Orphen_123

Reaction score
still doesnt work. when i actualy create the game your still in player 1's slot and there isnt even a computer player there

H

HBtheOnly

Is player 1 a computer? In WE go into player properties and change them to a computer. Also click "Fixed settings" or a button similar in there (in one of the tabs, I think forces or something)

meliotor

Reaction score
If you have set up all of your players with forces and everything
ex

force 1
player 1 - comp
player 2-6 - users

force 2
player 7 - comp
player 8-12 - users

then you can go to forces (under scenario and player properties)
and you have to click the box that says fixed player settings
that way the player won't be a able to be players 1 and 7.

Orphen_123

Reaction score
ok there we go fixed player settings worked :). how do i remove the computer so u cant c them like when u create a game but before u press start

meliotor

Reaction score
its not easy, you have to delete them from the forces, and the players won't see them. But if you have already placed units for the color it won't work. you have to delete all of the units and then delete the computer.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.