Hello,

I have this code:
Code:
Dialog Button
    Events
        Dialog - A dialog button is clicked for Dialog
    Conditions
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Clicked dialog button) Equal to Dialog_Button[2]
            Then - Actions
                Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Ally with shared vision
                Player - Make Player 2 (Blue) treat Player 1 (Red) as an Ally with shared vision
                Player - Make Player 3 (Teal) treat Player 4 (Purple) as an Ally with shared vision
                Player - Make Player 4 (Purple) treat Player 3 (Teal) as an Ally with shared vision
                Player - Make Player 5 (Yellow) treat Player 6 (Orange) as an Ally with shared vision
                Player - Make Player 6 (Orange) treat Player 5 (Yellow) as an Ally with shared vision
            Else - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        (Clicked dialog button) Equal to Dialog_Button[3]
                    Then - Actions
                        Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Ally with shared vision
                        Player - Make Player 1 (Red) treat Player 3 (Teal) as an Ally with shared vision
                        Player - Make Player 2 (Blue) treat Player 1 (Red) as an Ally with shared vision
                        Player - Make Player 2 (Blue) treat Player 3 (Teal) as an Ally with shared vision
                        Player - Make Player 3 (Teal) treat Player 1 (Red) as an Ally with shared vision
                        Player - Make Player 3 (Teal) treat Player 2 (Blue) as an Ally with shared vision
                        Player - Make Player 4 (Purple) treat Player 5 (Yellow) as an Ally with shared vision
                        Player - Make Player 4 (Purple) treat Player 6 (Orange) as an Ally with shared vision
                        Player - Make Player 5 (Yellow) treat Player 4 (Purple) as an Ally with shared vision
                        Player - Make Player 5 (Yellow) treat Player 6 (Orange) as an Ally with shared vision
                        Player - Make Player 6 (Orange) treat Player 4 (Purple) as an Ally with shared vision
                        Player - Make Player 6 (Orange) treat Player 5 (Yellow) as an Ally with shared vision
                    Else - Actions

But when I play the game and select one of those dialog buttons it doesnt seem to set the alliances. Is there some options I have to have set to allow alliances to change ingame? Also, the Allies (F11) button cannot be clicked ingame! :S

Thanks,
Adam

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Are you sure you set the variables?

I believe you can't see Allies (F11) when testing alone. -You need to test on Local Area Network, or Battle.Net, together with other players.
I could be wrong, though. :p

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
I think u have first to set the forces in
Scenario ---> Player Properties when u r setting the players who r playing and which type (ex. User o r computer)

then u have to make the force properties in
Scenario ---> Force properties when u r making the forces (if u have 2 teams u only make 2 forces with which name u want), and then u only set the players in those forces who r threating like enemies.

I think it'll works
Try it

AdamGriffith

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Thanks both of you. :)

It appears that it doesnt work in single player properly. Tested on battle.net and it worked fine... even though I still didnt play with users. :S

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.